Home

APF estimated sales thru Aug. 4th

This is a discussion on APF estimated sales thru Aug. 4th within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 06:58 PM   #105
All Star

OVR: 21
Re: APF estimated sales thru Aug. 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Yes, for three straight weeks. I have no doubt people would start threads about this subject just because it was a hot topic.
My personal feeling is that these threads and similar ones are created to make the "obnoxious 2K fans" eat crow (which is why I'd guess it was noted that some 2K fans felt the game would sell over a million). If your hypothetical were true and I was in the NCAA forum creating similar threads there would be a problem, period. The difference is I'd know that. As you're one that happily steered people towards NCAA instead of APF, I can see you understanding the purpose of the mulitiple threads. I really don't care because I feel posters in this forum are far more willing to debate issues of any sort here than elsewhere. But imo it is what it is - I could be wrong, but that's the feeling I get.

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2007, 07:07 PM   #106
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
My personal feeling is that these threads and similar ones are created to make the "obnoxious 2K fans" eat crow (which is why I'd guess it was noted that some 2K fans felt the game would sell over a million). If your hypothetical were true and I was in the NCAA forum creating similar threads there would be a problem, period. The difference is I'd know that. As you're one that happily steered people towards NCAA instead of APF, I can see you understanding the purpose of the mulitiple threads. I really don't care because I feel posters in this forum are far more willing to debate issues of any sort here than elsewhere. But imo it is what it is - I could be wrong, but that's the feeling I get.
I definitely think there are people here who like to try to rile / bait people and then call them '2k defense force' or 'obnoxious 2k fans'. It isn't funny and most people don't really see it for what it is.

I don't really see this thread as very bad, though.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 08-09-2007, 07:10 PM   #107
MVP

Gary Armida's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
To end this "debate", I am locking this up. I actually don't see the point for 3 straight weeks of sales talks. Do we do this for any other game? How about MLB 2K or the Show? I'm not saying anyone is trolling or anything, but man the "conversation" in these threads the past 3 weeks has gone more down hill.

My advice--APF'ers--Enjoy the game, I do. EA guys--enjoy your game, I do. I don't own stock in either company so that affords me the luxury of enjoying both games.

If another mod disagrees with locking this, by all means open it back up...No hard feelings at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »