Home

Highlight/compilation video

This is a discussion on Highlight/compilation video within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2007, 08:15 PM   #1
MVP

chestnutz6's Arena

OVR: 11
Highlight/compilation video

Made this using some of the replays I saved. Can't figure out how to get it from photobucket to youtube, so if anyone could tell me how or do it for me that'd be great.

You might have to pause it for a little bit so it loads or else it's a bit choppy.

Tell me what you think.

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=88d9cb88.pbr
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2007, 08:54 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Highlight/compilation video

I liked what I saw, it seems to be lots of fun. Yes, it seemed a bit choppy and framey for me too. I think maybe their player just can't keep up with the fast action. Perhaps you could try either GoogleVideo (ease of use) or Veoh (higher quality video) for uploading instead?

Red Ronin
A giant robot constructed on the authority of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the U.N. by Stark Enterprises, the original RED RONIN was created to stop the global menace perpetuated by the continued existence of Godzilla. He failed.

[Red Ronin's posts are Closed Captioned for the Humour Impaired.]
Old 08-26-2007, 11:24 PM   #3
MVP

chestnutz6's Arena

See for some reason Windows Media Player won't take the videos I record, the only thing that will take them is photobucket. Photobucket has a feature called "Remix" which is basically making a highlihgt, which is what I used right there.

That's why I asked how can I save a video to my computer, because I want to save that whole video to my computer to post on youtube and such.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:57 AM   #4
Rookie

Icon12 Re: Highlight/compilation video

Are you certain that Adobe Premier Express is NOT a program that is local on your computer? Checks Google... Hmmm... OK, it seems it is an online program that allows video editing. But guess what? The exact same tool is available at YouTube. Their version is called YouTube Remixer instead though. If you could get your video on PhotoBucket and edit it there, it should be possible to do the same on YouTube as well.

You mentioned that you can't run your videos in WMP...? What is the original file format? WMV? MPG? DivX/XviD? You can find help editing any of those at VideoHelp.com if needed... WMV should be editable in Windows' own editor... MPG can be edited using TMPGEnc... DivX/XviD can be edited using VirtualDub... Free versions of each of these can be found online rather easily.

They will not have the sort of easy point and click interface you had in Premier Express, but they will work with practice and patience. What you really need though is a way to output your completed video to a format you can readily upload elsewhere. It could be the "Express" version of the online software has that feature disabled. In which case you would have to purchase another version. Details on that should be available both at PhotoBucket and YouTube. I hope this helps!

Red Ronin
A giant robot constructed on the authority of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the U.N. by Stark Enterprises, the original RED RONIN was created to stop the global menace perpetuated by the continued existence of Godzilla. He failed.

Old 08-27-2007, 01:18 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 6

The last few seconds, was that a taunt into the endzone? I haven't seen that one before
NO! I will not change this until Lakers get to Western Conference Finals!!! Friday, Oct 13, 2006 (It is raining hard) 8:14pm 30sec (Check)

NO! I will not change this Until Lakers Are 2008-2009 Champs! Friday, Oct 3, 2008
(Check)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2007, 01:26 AM   #6
Rookie

Icon10 Re: Highlight/compilation video

Uhm, I think so... I haven't seen that particular one, but it's been around for a while. Remember back when Deion Sanders' various pre-endzone celebrations "High Steppin", "I'm Too Pretty" or "**** Ain't Nobody Even Gonna TRY To Stop Me" (the one that is in this video) were all the rage? Various videogames added similar things ages ago, with the ones in the Visual Concepts' 2K series of football titles being among the best. I think you can activate them once you cross the five yard line (maybe even the ten) by just lightly tapping downward (away from the endzone) and releasing the joypad. I'm not sure if you can choose a specific one, I think they are instead random.

Red Ronin

Old 08-27-2007, 01:29 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLisFUN
The last few seconds, was that a taunt into the endzone? I haven't seen that one before
yeah the best taunts happen when you let the controls go at like the 5 yard line or so as opposed to the 2 or so . the tricky part is IF you have enough seperation from your opponent to do so from that distance because they take their sweet sweet time getting into the endzone with the 5 yard line taunt . but it is oh so sweet !
Old 08-27-2007, 11:28 AM   #8
MVP

chestnutz6's Arena

Yeah haha what I didn't show during that taunt was him getting blasted at the 1 yard line and not scoring hahaha. Thought it was a cool taunt and way to end the video.

And redronin, the videos that I upload to my computer are .MOV files, which I guess isn't supported by Windows Media Player. Do you know how I could change it to a different type, or a program that allows MOV files?

Thanks for the help man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »