Home

How to copy playbooks? Its been figured out.

This is a discussion on How to copy playbooks? Its been figured out. within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2008, 03:28 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 28
How to copy playbooks? Its been figured out.

Poster over on the 2k forums by the name of Jhova1982 has figured it out. Here ya go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHova1982
got 10 posts so as promise this is how u copy the playbooks.

now granted I don't really know if it would work on other copies. I really sharing this to see if it works for everybody else.

anyways enough with chit chat. ok u go to playbook manager with one of your teams and just a highlight a play, any play it doesn't matter but don't save it.

now hit the b button and go back to where they show your available teams and pick another team and go into there playbook manager.

now the screen should ask u "if u don't save, your stuff will be lost and such" and hit NO. now press start to save and when u go to the second team u pick it should have copy the first team playbook.

let me know if it work on your copies and if it does then im happy to provide this for yall
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2008, 02:01 AM   #2
MVP

Radja's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: How to copy playbooks? Its been figured out.

yes, it works. thank you, thank you, thank you.

there are over 6,000 available plays. now all my teams can have the whole play book available. it only took seconds once i figured it out.
Old 07-19-2008, 12:40 PM   #3
Banned

I wish someone would have figured it out a long time ago, but oh well. Took a year for someone to stumble upon this. I dont know how many times i spend a few hours making a new team and clicking every single play i needed. hah
Old 07-23-2008, 12:04 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

What system was this on?
Old 07-24-2008, 07:18 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBR
What system was this on?
I heard it works for both systems. I should try it out since i have APF on the PS3 as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2008, 06:47 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

awesome. thanks so much. now all my teams can have the same playbook. it can sometimes be frustrating when i play as a different team than i normally do and i can't find a certain play. then i realize that particular playbook doesn't have those plays. those days are over! thanks a bunch...

also, on a side note, unless i was not following the directions correctly, i had a little bit of difficulty at first. when you are within the playbook you wish to copy, the instructions say to merely highlight a play, any play, in fact. well, that didn't work for me. i had to reorder the plays using the y button and move them back. once i did that, by following the next steps, i was prompted to save or move on. maybe i missed something, but in case others are having similar difficulty, i thought i'd point it out.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:49 PM   #7
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Nice.. Playbook management has been one of the major pet peeves of mine with this game.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:25 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Yes, unfortunately, jhova's original post is not that well articulated. I tried to follow the broken prose verbatim and it didn't quite work. Since you got it to work, would you be willing to post a short step-by-step?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzo0007
awesome. thanks so much. now all my teams can have the same playbook. it can sometimes be frustrating when i play as a different team than i normally do and i can't find a certain play. then i realize that particular playbook doesn't have those plays. those days are over! thanks a bunch...

also, on a side note, unless i was not following the directions correctly, i had a little bit of difficulty at first. when you are within the playbook you wish to copy, the instructions say to merely highlight a play, any play, in fact. well, that didn't work for me. i had to reorder the plays using the y button and move them back. once i did that, by following the next steps, i was prompted to save or move on. maybe i missed something, but in case others are having similar difficulty, i thought i'd point it out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »