Home

Lawsuit states the NFLPA conspired with EA to take a smaller deal than Take Two offer

This is a discussion on Lawsuit states the NFLPA conspired with EA to take a smaller deal than Take Two offer within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2008, 06:21 PM   #17
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Lawsuit states the NFLPA conspired with EA to take a smaller deal than Take Two o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon22
What does the future have in store on this?
Probably nothing in regards to gaming. This is dealing strictly with the NFLPA and Players Inc. and doesn't directly effect who gets to make an NFL game or not... Or at least, doesn't effect it enough to make a difference.

In the end you might see the NFLPA and Players Inc. redistribute some of their money, but probably not considering their track record of not really giving a crap about the retired players...

And EA may have to fork over more money if all parties involved are found guilty of collusion, or if they decide to resolve the issue outside of court. I don't think Take Two has much interest in the matter at this point.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:57 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Lawsuit states the NFLPA conspired with EA to take a smaller deal than Take Two o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon22
Now that everyone got that out of there systems. What does the future have in store on this?
I'm just waiting on the new All-Pro game. I could give crap about Madden and the NFL License. I'm an O.G. gamer that played Atari football so to me it's all about on the field gameplay and that is why All-Pro is the best football game on the market right now. Robo Cop got more moves than the sorry a$$ motion capture that Madden has!
Old 10-02-2008, 09:34 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stead21
I'm just waiting on the new All-Pro game. I could give crap about Madden and the NFL License. I'm an O.G. gamer that played Atari football so to me it's all about on the field gameplay and that is why All-Pro is the best football game on the market right now. Robo Cop got more moves than the sorry a$$ motion capture that Madden has!
Here's to APF 2k10!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »