Home

Check this out!!!!

This is a discussion on Check this out!!!! within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2009, 08:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Check this out!!!!

www.aifaprofootball.com What could 2K do with this??? Im watching my local team which is www.harrisburgstampede.com on a rebroadcast. Its pretty good really. Im going to take my boys to see them play at there next home game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2009, 09:49 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Check this out!!!!

Looks pretty much identical to arena football to me. I just glanced at the website and skimmed over the "rules of the game" feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:14 PM   #3
Rookie

Yeah its a lot like arena but this is a total different league.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:55 AM   #4
Pro

Interesting, although I doubt that 2k would be able to make a game that would sell well enough to cover the costs of making it. No one has ever heard of the people/teams in this league, and that's a good deal of the draw to play sports games, is to get to play with people you've watched/heard of.

Could 2k make a game out of this? Sure.

Will they? No.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:18 PM   #5
Rookie

Well as the league gets bigger i'm sure there will be more ex-nfl players. My local team just signed Woody Danzler. He used to play for the cowboys. I guess I just want 2K that I'll take anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2009, 11:20 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelVelvet
Well as the league gets bigger i'm sure there will be more ex-nfl players. My local team just signed Woody Danzler. He used to play for the cowboys. I guess I just want 2K that I'll take anything.
I wouldn't want a leauge with a bunch of ex-NFL players. The reason they are ex-NFL is probably because they aren't good enough to play at the highest level. Plus, it would take years, many years, for the league to get as big or as popular as the NFL. I want a new 2k football game as well, but I would rather have it be them trying to fight EA for the regular football crowd rather than trying to pick up some league no one has ever heard of.

Additionally, Madden 10 looks like it might actually be *gasp* good this year.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:24 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianwei32
I wouldn't want a leauge with a bunch of ex-NFL players. The reason they are ex-NFL is probably because they aren't good enough to play at the highest level. Plus, it would take years, many years, for the league to get as big or as popular as the NFL. I want a new 2k football game as well, but I would rather have it be them trying to fight EA for the regular football crowd rather than trying to pick up some league no one has ever heard of.

Additionally, Madden 10 looks like it might actually be *gasp* good this year.
The new version of Madden always looks good this time of year. Then August rolls around.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »