Home

Help! Didn't get the "win a tournament" achievement

This is a discussion on Help! Didn't get the "win a tournament" achievement within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2009, 05:10 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Help! Didn't get the "win a tournament" achievement

I created a 4-player, 1 game per series tournament and opened it up to the public.

I won game 1/round 1. Then I won game 2/round 2 in a crazy up til the finish style game.

I didn't get the achievement for winning a tournament after the game ended, or as of now which is like 30 minutes later.

Does the series need to be moved to an "end state" or something? Not even anywhere within the tournament is there anything saying I won, or who won, or anything. It's as if the tournament continues unless you look at the final bracket with a "1" next to my name, and a "0" next to the guy that lost and left the tourney.

Is there any hope for this? I normally don't give a S about achievements but I'm sure you guys know if you get all achievements in APF 2k8 you get to create players with 5 abilities.

This happened when I got a safety against the CPU and after the game ended I got no achievement.

Does anyone think this has something to do with 2K servers, and that it may be too late in this games cycle to EVER get the achievement if you don't already?

This is really bothering me. I wouldn't have spent an hour a piece (5 minute quarters against the CPU) to get the other achievements if I knew this was my fate, because those games are meaningless, boring, and a complete waste of life.

Totally upset!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2009, 05:13 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Help! Didn't get the "win a tournament" achievement

Never mind. I turned off my Xbox, logged back in to 2K, went to the tourney, and there's my trophy. False alarm, but jeeze - an hour later?
Old 09-14-2009, 01:18 PM   #3
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Help! Didn't get the "win a tournament" achievement

Yeah, unfortuantely you have to log back in on some of those to get the achievements. The X wins achievements are screwy like that too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »