Home

going generic (qb)

This is a discussion on going generic (qb) within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2010, 11:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon6 going generic (qb)

I have assembled a very unique team. Though my record is 0-5 with all my defeats under 3-7 point range ( two OT losses to Xolumbia ), I have been in every game. My two generic QB's are Doyle and Mcgee. But to be honest it doent matter. I rotate them into the game either by posession, qrtr, or by half depending on how they are playing. Also this keeps them fresh. Pocket passers IMO have a stronger arm over Scramble and balanced. Pocket passer's can get the ball down field when needed. The down side is that their release time is ungodly slow but can be done with some protection. Generic QB's need good wideouts and some leadership. I have found a good combo of Dikta and three bronze wr's. Keep in mind that if pressured there really isnt much the generic qb can do beside throw the ball away or use the evade stick. I have found some moderate sucess evading to the right with the stick and pressing down too. The motion gets separation from the pocket and gives it time to form. I sometimes use evade even when I am not pressured to get greater separation.

If anyone else has any generic qb tips post em here.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »