Home

Looking back at All-Pro Football 2K8

This is a discussion on Looking back at All-Pro Football 2K8 within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2014, 08:28 PM   #65
Just started!

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by truzoe
Great write up!! I don't know what I will do if there's no other football game this new generation. Imagine if 2k was still making football games. Damm I'm about to cry because I'm force to buy madden ****y games every year.
Ps: **** EA SPORTS!!!
I hope they really make a new all pro 2k it's a great game and really ahead of madden but we need to get the word out that we all want a new game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2014, 03:09 AM   #66
Rookie

Re: Looking back at All-Pro Football 2K8

It would be sweet 2k make another football game with franchise mode..
Old 09-07-2016, 09:21 PM   #67
Rookie

"Using the right joystick, the entire secondary could easily switch between inside, outside, press or off coverage techniques. Unlike EA Sports' football games, which still restrict the player from flipping certain run formations, any play in All-Pro Football 2K8 could be mirrored at the line of scrimmage by clicking the right joystick. Teams could even choose to break the huddle in a fake formation then quickly shift to the play's real formation right before the snap without having to audible. Defenses could also use formation shells at the line of scrimmage to further disguise their true intentions."

Haven't played madden in years, is any of this possible?
Old 09-26-2016, 11:22 PM   #68
Rookie

I just fired up ALL Pro 2K8 tonight after playing a game of Madden 17 and must say this game STILL can hang with EA's football games.....2K8 still does a better job with the passing mechanics and throwing ball physics then Madden 17. Player seperation and spacing is superior and the gameplay is tighter and more rewarding....and just more "playable" in 2K8.

Im saddened to see how good this game could have been if given the modern day development like the NBA 2K series has!!!!

I just love how the ball and how recievers will reach for passes in an infinite number of ways and none of it feels warped or scripted in any way!
Old 09-26-2016, 11:58 PM   #69
Greatness

utexas's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoLaguno
I just fired up ALL Pro 2K8 tonight after playing a game of Madden 17 and must say this game STILL can hang with EA's football games.....2K8 still does a better job with the passing mechanics and throwing ball physics then Madden 17. Player seperation and spacing is superior and the gameplay is tighter and more rewarding....and just more "playable" in 2K8.

Im saddened to see how good this game could have been if given the modern day development like the NBA 2K series has!!!!

I just love how the ball and how recievers will reach for passes in an infinite number of ways and none of it feels warped or scripted in any way!
2k should charge us a small fee and open the servers back up
Old 02-26-2018, 08:36 PM   #70
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

currently working on a roster update that will work in season mode

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »