Home

The St Augustine Telegram - Jacksonville Jaguars AGS News

This is a discussion on The St Augustine Telegram - Jacksonville Jaguars AGS News within the Any Given Sunday forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > Any Given Sunday
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2014, 04:04 PM   #1
MVP

coachmac75's Arena

OVR: 0
The St Augustine Telegram - Jacksonville Jaguars AGS News

New regime in Jacksonville

Hi all,

I am usually used to write news about my team and I feel very lucky to land one of my two favorite NFL team the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Just to introduce myself, I come from France, I spent the last 3 years in Toronto, Ontario and just moved back to Europe settling in ... London the second home of the Jaguars. I started watching football in the early nineties, and the NFL has been my main motivation to learn the Shakespeare language (I was always one of the worst at School in English), and writing news in Madden online leagues forum was one of my first enjoyable and useful English exercice.

Being a French it is not easy to develop a real passion for a team but I started to develop chemistry with Jaguars because of their uniforms, physical style, and their success early when they joined the league it was impresive.

I started playing Madden online in 2004. Initially on PC for a long time I moved to PS3 last year after a couple of years without playing. I also created and managed for 3 years an online league which still exists on PC (MPF).

I have played with Cardinals, Lions (those of Joey Harringthon not the overrated team that we have now) and then I almost exclusively played with Browns since 2007 (my second favorite team).

I really love the NFL and Madden online when played in a good league is the best video game experience I ever had. I equally enjoy games and team management and my favorit time of any season is always the draft and the preparation for the draft.

I am very glad to join the Any Given Sunday, and I want to give a special thanks to coach Kick because thanks to him I get the opportunitty to manage the Jaguars here.

The Jaguars are considered a small market franchise in the AGS, the team is now used to play one game every season in London, would you consider a reocation to London ?

Jacksonville is a nice place for football. Our fans here deserve a good football team there will be no relcation the Jaguars are and wll remain in north Florida.

On coach Bradley future with the team

Gus is a tremendous footall coach I love his passion for the game, his enthusiasm and his approach with the team. He will be our head football coach for a long time I fully trust him to lead this team.

On the state of the Jaguars

Jacksonville is not the most talented roster of the league but we have a few assets that we can build from. Our team has a franchise QB with Blake Bortles. He is our QB and we will try to surround him with the best possible cast. Joeckel is a very good passs blocker at LT, CSO short is a good young receiver. We have a very exciting young S with Cyprien and a DL which is probably better than it looks like.

So for sure this team is in transition mode, and we need to improve a few positions but we will do whatever we can to be cmpetitive in and give a game to our opponents. We want to earn some respect around the league. Folks cannot assume they will get the W when they see that they have a trip to Everbank field.

On the approach to build the team ?

All good legacies in football have been built through good draft picks. I believe in draft and key FA additions to build a good team. I am not trade friendly so we are not looking to trade any of our players especially the good young promising guys. And of corse trading our picks is not part of our plan.

"Sad to say but trades in madden leagues come down to who can take the most advantage of the dumbest users" Jack Wallace

Last edited by coachmac75; 08-11-2014 at 08:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > Any Given Sunday »