Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2007, 01:48 PM   #65
nxt
H**sm*n
 
nxt's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,882
Re: Created Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepychicken
You can assign them to your team, or a CPU team.
OK thanks!
nxt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2007, 03:12 PM   #66
Rookie
 
Sheik's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Knoxville, TN
Re: Created Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepychicken
Bo Jackson was great, but not a workhorse. He only had like 2600 yards over 4 seasons. I'd replace that with speed burner. Just a suggestion.
Well, his abilities weren't the question.
He was playing behind Marcus Allen...
for a long bit.

I'd rather bump Eric ****erson up than bump Bo Down, I'm just trying tof igure out now what other attritube Eric ****erson needs.
Sheik is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 03:58 PM   #67
Rookie
 
sleepychicken's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Panama City Beach, FL
Re: Created Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik
Well, his abilities weren't the question.
He was playing behind Marcus Allen...
for a long bit.

I'd rather bump Eric ****erson up than bump Bo Down, I'm just trying tof igure out now what other attritube Eric ****erson needs.
I didn't even see a question in the Bo Jackson post, so I don't know what your talking about. Doesn't matter either way. If you think he was a workhorse, it's your player. But, he wasn't. A lot of players in football "could've" been more than they were if not for whatever reason.

Here's the stats from his best year, along with the rest of the raiders...

Name | G | RSH YARD AVG TD | REC YARD AVG TD |
+----------------------+----+-----------------------+----------------------+
| Marcus Allen | 8 | 69 293 4.2 2 | 20 191 9.6 0 |
| Bobby Joe Edmonds | 7 | 0 0 0.0 0 | 0 0 0.0 0 |
| Bo Jackson | 11 | 173 950 5.5 4 | 9 69 7.7 0 |
| Vance Mueller | 16 | 48 161 3.4 2 | 18 240 13.3 2 |
| Steve Smith | 16 | 117 471 4.0 0 | 19 140 7.4 0 |
| Steve Strachan | 16 | 0 0 0.0 0 | 0 0 0.0 0 |

Even with allen out half the year, he still averaged under 16 carries over 11 games. That's not a workhorse.
sleepychicken is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:53 AM   #68
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2005
Re: Created Legends

I made these last night. All Raiders for now.

Bo Jackson
Gold Star
Right Handed
Auburn
34
Halfback
Break Away Burner, Cutback Ability, Finese And Power
11/30/1962
6'1"
225 lbs
Skin Tone 2
Face 5
Normal Body Type
Ripped Muscle Tone
Facemask 6
Double White Wristband (x2)
Pad Color 2 Elbowpad (x2)
Ring Neck Roll
Medium Legpad

Tim Brown
Silver Star
Righ Handed
Notre Dame
81
Wide Reciever
Posession Reciever, Route God
7/22/1966
6'
195 lbs
Skin Tone 1
Face 2
Skinny Body Type
Normal Muscle Tone
Facemask 14
Tape Glove (x2)
Tape Wristband (x2)
Pad Color 1 Elbowpad (x2)
White Shoe Tape (x2)
Light Legpad

Art Shell
Silver Star
Left Handed
Maryland
78
Tackle
Bulldozer, Leadership Bonus
11/26/1962 (supposed to be 11/26/1942)
6'5"
265 lbs
Skin Tone 1
Face 6 (just widen the face)
Fat Body Type
Flabby Muscle Tone
Facemask 23
Palm Glve Type (x2)
Glove Color 8 (x2)
Tape Wristband (x2)
Sleve Black Elbow Pad (x2)
White Sleeves
Bridge Neck Roll
Heavy Legpad
oklandr8rs is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:25 PM   #69
gtm
M*t*l F*r*v*r
 
gtm's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: NJ / NC
Posts: 3,948
Re: Created Legends

When creating a player(legend), what do you use for birth year if it's older than what the creater starts with?
__________________
CLICK ME==> NY Jets Dynasty

CLICK ME==> NY Mets Dynasty Page

I'm the only person on the planet that says sports games AI should be tested in cpu/cpu mode

U.S. Navy Veteran (Disabled Vet)

"Life, Liberty, And Pursuit Of All Who Threaten It"
gtm is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:29 PM   #70
MVP
 
dave360's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Hades
Posts: 4,063
Re: Created Legends

I used the first available year. I think it was 1958 or something like that.
dave360 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:32 PM   #71
Return of Big Mike...
 
CaptainZombie's Arena
 
OVR: 49
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 37,852
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Created Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave360
I used the first available year. I think it was 1958 or something like that.
Dave, I haven't looked into this yet but if I load your rosters can any of these guys be used in season?
__________________
Beyond Media Online
CaptainZombie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2007, 12:41 PM   #72
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Aug 2003
Re: Created Legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by oklandr8rs
I made these last night. All Raiders for now.

Bo Jackson
Gold Star
Right Handed
Auburn
34
Halfback
Break Away Burner, Cutback Ability, Finese And Power
11/30/1962
6'1"
225 lbs
Skin Tone 2
Face 5
Normal Body Type
Ripped Muscle Tone
Facemask 6
Double White Wristband (x2)
Pad Color 2 Elbowpad (x2)
Ring Neck Roll
Medium Legpad

Tim Brown
Silver Star
Righ Handed
Notre Dame
81
Wide Reciever
Posession Reciever, Route God
7/22/1966
6'
195 lbs
Skin Tone 1
Face 2
Skinny Body Type
Normal Muscle Tone
Facemask 14
Tape Glove (x2)
Tape Wristband (x2)
Pad Color 1 Elbowpad (x2)
White Shoe Tape (x2)
Light Legpad

Art Shell
Silver Star
Left Handed
Maryland
78
Tackle
Bulldozer, Leadership Bonus
11/26/1962 (supposed to be 11/26/1942)
6'5"
265 lbs
Skin Tone 1
Face 6 (just widen the face)
Fat Body Type
Flabby Muscle Tone
Facemask 23
Palm Glve Type (x2)
Glove Color 8 (x2)
Tape Wristband (x2)
Sleve Black Elbow Pad (x2)
White Sleeves
Bridge Neck Roll
Heavy Legpad
TIM BROWN A SILVER STAR RECIEVER??"???????? YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!! If Andre Reed is a gold and Freddy B. is a gold.Tim Brown is definitely a GOLD check his stats better than Freddy and Andre Reed's and I personally know why hes not in the game.
nflnutt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K > APF 2K Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:07 AM.

Top -