Home

Xbox 360 Backbreaker NFL 11 Official Release Download (32 Full Teams & Rosters)

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 Backbreaker NFL 11 Official Release Download (32 Full Teams & Rosters) within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2010, 01:52 AM   #305
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Xbox 360 Backbreaker NFL 11 Official Release Download (32 Full Teams & Rosters)

You forgot to add a blank space after the team name so the teams aren't censored online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2010, 11:19 PM   #306
Pro

rgp913's Arena

Re: Xbox 360 Backbreaker NFL 11 Official Release Download (32 Full Teams & Rosters)

Hey guys, Just to update where I'm at: Every player has been added and rated realistically, as well as position fixes for player's who were assigned incorrectly. Every position is fully stocked with the correct backups at every single position. All that's left is for me to add the linebackers to about 10 or so teams and to set the depth charts. After that, I will check for any recent transactions (I've already added Westbrook to 49ers). My ETA is tomorrow night or Wednesday night, at the latest. All I'm waiting for is gjsii13's okay for me to post this and use his logos/unis. I sent you a PM days ago, let me know what's up. Appreciate it. Almost there guys, editing nearly 2,000 players is an enormous task.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:35 AM   #307
Pro

It's Greg Toler, not "Toller" -- Starting CB for the AZ Cardinals
Matt Leinart is the starting QB for the Cards, not Anderson
Old 08-18-2010, 04:51 PM   #308
Rookie

OVR: 4

Has the Browns logo been changed to their helmet? I haven't seen logos in the latest updates.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:40 PM   #309
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14

oh dam, the creator of this roster is banned now? WTF
i hope this thread doesn't die also..

we need to keep BB alive!
Old 08-19-2010, 03:45 PM   #310
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by boooey
oh dam, the creator of this roster is banned now? WTF
i hope this thread doesn't die also..

we need to keep BB alive!
Just because he is not on OS anymore does not mean he will quit what he is doing. He is a regular on the BB boards so just search for his stuff over there.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:54 AM   #311
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Just because he is not on OS anymore does not mean he will quit what he is doing. He is a regular on the BB boards so just search for his stuff over there.
i just do not want BB discussion to die off here.. i would rather just come here rather then visit a bunch of different sites for any BB information.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2010, 04:30 AM   #312
Rookie

OVR: 1

Why was he banned? He seemed like he was doing a really good job around here and helping a lot of people out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »