Home

Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update)

This is a discussion on Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update) within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #233
Stambot is loading...

tbbucsfan001's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update)

I actually did this one time. Did you save the file before you rehashed and resigned? This is not an insult of your intelligence.
“Talking nonsense is the sole privilege mankind possesses over the other organisms. It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth! I talk nonsense, therefore I'm human” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Notes from Underground
Old 08-08-2010, 05:32 PM   #234
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbbucsfan001
I actually did this one time. Did you save the file before you rehashed and resigned? This is not an insult of your intelligence.
i thought i did, but let me go back and do it again to make sure.. thanks for the help
Old 08-08-2010, 05:40 PM   #235
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by boooey
ok, because I just edited my Raiders with Finn editor, saved, rehashed, and copied it back to my 360, yet the ratings that are showing in Finn editor are not the same as what i am seeing in the game.. am i doing something wrong?
Probably not. There is a bug in the Greathouse patch when it comes to custom teams. PC edited or not, if you enter the My Teams area and select your custom team, your player ratings and depth charts will be scrambled. Until they get a fix for this out, your best bet is to delete the patch if you want to make any changes, then re-download it when you're done, or copy the custom teams file and move your profile to a flash drive, remove your HDD, load the data to make your changes, then copy it all back to the HDD. Either way, you don't want to enter the My Teams area as long as the patch is loaded.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2010, 05:40 PM   #236
Rookie

OVR: 4

Oh, and values higher than 100 are no longer allowed.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:56 PM   #237
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by droog813
Probably not. There is a bug in the Greathouse patch when it comes to custom teams. PC edited or not, if you enter the My Teams area and select your custom team, your player ratings and depth charts will be scrambled. Until they get a fix for this out, your best bet is to delete the patch if you want to make any changes, then re-download it when you're done, or copy the custom teams file and move your profile to a flash drive, remove your HDD, load the data to make your changes, then copy it all back to the HDD. Either way, you don't want to enter the My Teams area as long as the patch is loaded.
thanks
yea, i noticed that every time i go into my custom team, the player ratings are different.
So, if i delete the patch from my system, then reload my custom rosters, then re-patch, I should get the same ratings as what Finn editor is showing?
Old 08-08-2010, 06:46 PM   #238
Stambot is loading...

tbbucsfan001's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boooey
thanks
yea, i noticed that every time i go into my custom team, the player ratings are different.
So, if i delete the patch from my system, then reload my custom rosters, then re-patch, I should get the same ratings as what Finn editor is showing?
Or just reload the rosters and not enter a team in the "My Teams" menu
“Talking nonsense is the sole privilege mankind possesses over the other organisms. It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth! I talk nonsense, therefore I'm human” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Notes from Underground
Old 08-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #239
MVP

OVR: 22

Someone help me. Once I make the changes to the roster in the editor, how do I get the file into Modio to rehash it.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #240
Stambot is loading...

tbbucsfan001's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavonBrown
Someone help me. Once I make the changes to the roster in the editor, how do I get the file into Modio to rehash it.
Click the Big M in the top left corner and open the resigner, then load the file and put YOUR XBOX IDs in the spaces and click rehash and resign.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »