Home

For those that have used Finn's editor...

This is a discussion on For those that have used Finn's editor... within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2010, 09:50 AM   #1
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

OVR: 2
For those that have used Finn's editor...

I got a couple of questions.

1. If I download a NFL roster and edit it then put it on my 360, will it replace my already created teams? Do I need to open it up under another gamertag to keep it from replacing them?

2. So, we can only edit 12 teams currently?

3. After you edit the ratings and put it back into the game, did the team rating change? Also did the number of golds change and description of the team change?

BTW, thanks a whole lot Finn!! I know you are only getting started with this thing and I know you're going to totally crack this whole game. Can't wait for the later editions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 10:37 AM   #2
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: For those that have used Finn's editor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDude47
I got a couple of questions.

1. If I download a NFL roster and edit it then put it on my 360, will it replace my already created teams? Do I need to open it up under another gamertag to keep it from replacing them?

2. So, we can only edit 12 teams currently?

3. After you edit the ratings and put it back into the game, did the team rating change? Also did the number of golds change and description of the team change?

BTW, thanks a whole lot Finn!! I know you are only getting started with this thing and I know you're going to totally crack this whole game. Can't wait for the later editions.
1. Yes it will replace them. It is an entirely new created team save. You can either put it on a new gamertag or load directly from a USB rather than your harddrive. I intend to keep two different 32 team leagues going on two different memory sticks.

2. As of 6/10 the editor provides the ability to edit all 32 teams.

3. Nothing else changes other than the individual ratings that you changed. Meaning no ratings, team styles or gold players. In fact if you change any one of these after doing it in the editor then it resets all the changes you made in the editor.

Last edited by Dogslax41; 06-10-2010 at 01:29 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »