Home

Cfl dariofol savedata

This is a discussion on Cfl dariofol savedata within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2010, 11:49 PM   #9
TRP
Rookie

TRP's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Cfl dariofol savedata

Finally downloaded it - thanks to the Mozilla advice...

Dunno if you'll upgrade these rosters, i find the CFL part pretty interesting (I'm from Montreal).

Even if it is really great for me, i'll shoot all the advices that I have for you :

-Montreal Als : Red and Blue color are too dark
-Edmonton Esk : Logo has the right colors, I just don't understand why the outfit green color seems too dark to me
-Calgary Stamps : Red is turning too much on the pinky red, use the red on any ''stop'' sign !
-Toronto Argos : Guess what, and I start to think that it's my eyes, but I think the dark blue is too dark (the light one is perfect, bravissimo)
-Winnipeg Bombers : Nope, it isn't too dark haha, the gold isn't gold enough actually, it seems like a yellow-grey-grey to me, you need some glitter on that baby !

I have to say that Saskatchewan, BC and Ti-Cats are simply flawless, awesome job. And the logos are the best ones I've seen on any rosters of any league, period. They are accurate and really beautiful.

For what comes to your actual rosters (undone), I might help a bit with time, doing one team here and there. Don't want to put one dateline but I do want to play with my Montreal Als with these beautiful logos and teams that you just made.

Thanks bro !

EDIT : Drives me nutt !! Seriously, the patch brang a big issue with rosters : each and every time I load a created team in the ''My Teams'' Option, it randomly changes the depth chart (and the attributes of each player). I've just finished the Als, but each player receives new attributes each time I load the team. **** !

EDIT THE EDIT : Okay, I red other posts, it seems that I need to do the rosters with the game ''un-patched'', and that
when it is done, NO ONE could touch the My Team option or it will shuffle everything... I just finished the Roughriders, 2 teams done

The complete experience - The Rebuilding Project

Last edited by TRP; 08-08-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:48 AM   #10
TRP
Rookie

TRP's Arena

So I've just finish creating the rosters. I only did the CFL (didn't touch the other league teams), except the Ottawa Renegades (they still don't have a team) and the Ottawa Rough Riders (old team).

If anyone wants them, well just reply and we'll look toward it.

I've also touched the colors of some outfits too, just a little bit though.

Old 08-14-2010, 12:13 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 16

id be interested in the file, thanks

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2010, 12:47 PM   #12
TRP
Rookie

TRP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin
id be interested in the file, thanks
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YC67L0NO

There you go pal.

Just want to let you know that it was pretty hard to do the starting lineups for TE's (they just don't exist in the CFL) and DB's (there are 5 starting DB's in the CFL compare to 4 in the american football style).

Please let me know if anything's wrong, thanks.

Old 01-04-2012, 01:41 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

this for ncaa or madden?
Old 03-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #14
Rookie

daddynab2's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCAAFBall00
this for ncaa or madden?
what do u think?!?!?! if we're in a backbreaker forum then it would be for backbreaker!

-----anyway, i think the logos are fantastic but since i dont have a ps3 i cant download it but i really want someone to upload cfl rosters on the xbox 360
Old 07-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #15
Rookie

can you please post the link to the final product. plz i am a huge cfl fan and would like to use this on my system. (ps3). i already have all nfl teams on 1 profile now i just need. the cfl.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2012, 07:17 PM   #16
Rookie

i tried downloading the cfl rosters you created using other links and none of them work. can you upload on that works plz. not megaupload or mediafire because they dont work on my computer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »