Home

Download my BB NFL team file

This is a discussion on Download my BB NFL team file within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-11-2010, 08:04 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Download my BB NFL team file

Yeah i already unlocked the first 2.The last i think is a lame night time only Bb stadium.I wonder if they even used it on other files.The last one i mean.the first 2 cool ones i have now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2010, 10:28 PM   #66
Rookie

mre has it and will be doing his rosters

Last edited by falcons21; 09-24-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:35 AM   #67
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Doesn't look like the best NFL team file (logos, end zones) will not be released due to some bickering from the guys who did the rosters... funny read if you've ever been into the modding scene. I know these guys put some time and effort getting the rosters accurate (about as accurate as EA), but the numbers used for the ratings... that's a whole other ball of wax, and for this dispute to be taking place over who's roster file is being used where is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. The normal etiquette/netiquette in the modding scene is that if you make improvements using tools, files, a template, what have you is that you do it, post your results, and give credit to the originator.... You see, it is illegal to make adjustments to games, it is against the copyright of the game maker, and in this situation against the Terms of use for XBOX LIVE, so for one group of guys to FORBID another person, or any other person to use a file that is essentially made up numbers and names no matter how long it took is preposterous. If I were MrE_Gamer, I'd use the file, combine it with my logos, and simply give them credit in an NFO file... if that wasn't enough... tough, there's nothing they can do other than p1ss and moan. But that's just me.

http://forum.backbreakergame.com/showthread.php?t=9454
==================================================

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcons21
Guys neph1 said not to release this with any of his rosters>i am cool with this since i only wanted this for personal use and i said all along i wasnt releasing if anyone was its mre.We told mre what neph said so sorry to everyone.I do actually think neph1 has a valid point he did this for bbhilites not mre gamer and so it is like taking away from bbhilites in a way.So anyways i told mre not to ever release or upload it etc.I wont and wasnt gonna anyways. EDIT***** just want to add because i have 5 people asking me for the file that neph1 said his lawyers are gonna go after mre if its released thats why i cant email it out.I aint gonna be involved in this gay BS anymore sorry.I wasnt gonna release anyways so idc.I was told that we are all violating MS by sharing saves and that his lawyer could do absolutely nothing anyways as its a public file but i gain nothing from releasing it and i also do think he should have a say in if his rosters are released w/mre's file.Bottom line is this though if mre gamers file was released with neph1's v16 roster then NONONE will want bbhilites file and i do think that would be morally wrong to do to bbhilites as i said he did provide me w/fun files for the past months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreFacTor
You cannot sue someone because they copied your illegal activity.

1- Sharing the custom files is against the terms of use for MS XBOX Live
2- The pc editor is a hacking tool, just because it is public does not mean it isn't illegal, it changes the game in a way that wasn't originally intended thus against the copyright of the game itself
3-Any copyright lawyer (which is what he wold have to acquire for this type of action) would laugh him out of his office door because a criminal cannot sue another criminal for a criminal activity.

This ISH is tooo hilarious I could understand if it were NatMo or 505 coming down with a cease and desist order, but for a "modder" to tell another "modder" don't copy my numbers is FU(KING HILARIOUS!

Quote:
lol yeah i agree we are ALL breaking rules of the game and xbox by hacking these in the first place and its a public file.I also think that the lawyer would laugh at him too.But i also don't wanna be a a55 by using them when he asked me not to.Trust me i am not in any way what so ever scared of the lawyer thing but i do resepect that he worked on the roster for weeks and plus i do get along with neph1.I guess with me i just don't wanna be a jerk to the guy when he hooked us all up with decent rosters.Plus like i said even weeks ago i never was going to release this i only even helped because i wanted the file for personal use.I ain't the type to try and get famous or donations off a save file lol.Like taking Donations i wouldnt ever do that.I also don't think mre gamer was ever going to look to get donations.Also this was never meant to put down anyone.It was done because it was putting together the best roster w/the the best nfl file.It was going to be something special for EVERYONE to enjoy me and mre gamer and simeon didn't do anything to try and go against anyone or put them down.The real losers here are the community this file was the real deal but im cool with it not getting released by mre gamer i have it already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjsii13
Lol go do the work yourselves. Nyeph1 and me did the work. Stealing it and saying its yours is hilarious. Dont say you wouldnt take donations because you dont do anything? You dont have a website you need to pay for, you dont do anything that Nyeph andd myself have done. You guys have no idea the amount of work this was. So you guys made some logos? Congratulations. Thats 1/3 of the work. Plus you did it 6 months later? Then you wanted to steal our players? The skin tones i did? The numbers i did? The ratings and player names Nyeph did?

Dont act like you guys know anything because you dont. This file took hundreds of hours and for you to insult me for getting a way to pay for the site that has fueled over 10 thousand downloads, is completely ludacris.
Quote:
Firstly i didnt want credit mregamer made it i only tweaked it and added nephs rosters which neph1 said was ok.Even today he was like its ok use my v16 if you dont change ratings but if you do dont use em.And I SAID well then maybe we shouldnt use em period then he was like yeah thats good idea because he was being nice but i could tell he didnt want us using it which i agreed was fair.As far as logos he made perfect logos and endzones that took him alongtime.There the best perriod no debate in it but that isnt the point.I said MANY TIMES you guys busted you butts and gave props.IDC if you get money or not but we wasnt going to try anyways.I aint even saying its wrong hell if people wanna pay you or donate then cool.The point is this was for people to have fun with the best possible graphics/rosters not to put yours down.One last thing noone ever was going to take credit for his rosters it was ALWAYS stated they was his.Even his version was always listed.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:51 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 3

Bummer, I was really looking forward to this.

Stupid bickering.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:04 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 5

I'll be making my own rosters. This will just be the best thing to do. Because I making my own rosters it will set my file release back, but it will still be released!!!!!!
Old 09-21-2010, 10:36 PM   #70
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14

dam, this is funny but yet very sad.. I wonder what the BB devs think of all this? I bet they are laughing their azzez off.

I do appreciate the hard work everyone is putting into these rosters, especially bbhilites, since I have been primarily using his file.

But i do get the feeling that he may be trying to turn this BB Roster thing of his into a little career, or maybe even a job on the BB dev team. and if so.. then good for him!
Just my feeling.. but i could be totally wrong..

He is just taking this a little far with his new elaborate website.. just wondering what his true motives are..

But for now he is doing this for free, and I sincerely appreciate his efforts!
He has put a lot of time and effort into his rosters.. I would not want someone else to just come along and use it either..

MrEGamer could of just as easily offered up his logos to bbhilites.. but he has also put in a lot of time and effort as well...
i do not blame anyone here for wanting to take credit for their hard work

Last edited by boooey; 09-21-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:15 AM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by boooey
dam, this is funny but yet very sad.. I wonder what the BB devs think of all this? I bet they are laughing their azzez off.

I do appreciate the hard work everyone is putting into these rosters, especially bbhilites, since I have been primarily using his file.

But i do get the feeling that he may be trying to turn this BB Roster thing of his into a little career, or maybe even a job on the BB dev team. and if so.. then good for him!
Just my feeling.. but i could be totally wrong..

He is just taking this a little far with his new elaborate website.. just wondering what his true motives are..

But for now he is doing this for free, and I sincerely appreciate his efforts!
He has put a lot of time and effort into his rosters.. I would not want someone else to just come along and use it either..

MrEGamer could of just as easily offered up his logos to bbhilites.. but he has also put in a lot of time and effort as well...
i do not blame anyone here for wanting to take credit for their hard work
The thing is I was given permission to use the rosters because we asked. But then something has changed. Nyeph1 created the rosters not BBhilities. All BBhilities did was the numbers and skin tones. But its all good though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2010, 02:08 PM   #72
Rookie

Guys me and neyph1 talked we are cool and this whole mess is over.Mre will be making his own file and handling it from now on.

Last edited by falcons21; 09-24-2010 at 05:02 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »