Home

Old 12-19-2009, 08:57 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 19
Re: BB Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Backbreaker looks nothing like the game of football as we know it today. Body proportions, equipment, uniforms, stadiums are all fictional/futuristic looking.
Name one game that does other than NFL 2k5.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2009, 08:59 PM   #26
In case you forgot...

mKoz26's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by turftickler
Name one game that does other than NFL 2k5.
APF 2K8 (minus stadiums).
Old 12-19-2009, 11:11 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mKoz26
APF 2K8 (minus stadiums).
Okay, name another one. LOL. That's not 2k football, because I haven't seen one.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #28
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by t11
Are people really trying to say that this...
Spoiler

Is way worse, and lightyears behind this?
Spoiler

Is it me or does madden look better in still shots than when you actaully see the game on the screen, because on the TV the game looks ok. I guess the animations just kill it for me and this is why I cant see the beauty on the screen.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:57 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
Is it me or does madden look better in still shots than when you actaully see the game on the screen, because on the TV the game looks ok. I guess the animations just kill it for me and this is why I cant see the beauty on the screen.
I agree totally. The stills are excellent in Madden 10. While playing you lose the self-shadowing, the blur, and the depth of field, leading to a really flat textured game. And the slow-mo replay absolutely destroys the illusion of reality when you start to see the chaining of animations and sliding of players.
I have seen the 360 version of BackBreaker in real-time, albeit a long time ago and only tackle alley, and the thing that struck me were the replays that they were controlling were very smooth and as you swung around the camera, the lighting changed and thus the picture looked different. I see amazing stills from BackBreaker and the lighting is unprecedented. I want to see an uncontrolled preview of the game instead of edited one minute previews.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:13 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by subreyes94
I agree totally. The stills are excellent in Madden 10. While playing you lose the self-shadowing, the blur, and the depth of field, leading to a really flat textured game. And the slow-mo replay absolutely destroys the illusion of reality when you start to see the chaining of animations and sliding of players.

I have seen the 360 version of BackBreaker in real-time, albeit a long time ago and only tackle alley, and the thing that struck me were the replays that they were controlling were very smooth and as you swung around the camera, the lighting changed and thus the picture looked different. I see amazing stills from BackBreaker and the lighting is unprecedented. I want to see an uncontrolled preview of the game instead of edited one minute previews.
Agreed, Subreyes. The tackle alley video blows everyone away that I show it too. I respect what NaturalMotion has done with Backbreaker and I would love to see some all out gameplay, even if it's 30 seconds. I want to see an uncut video, ASAP.

Here is the tackle alley video link.

Last edited by turftickler; 12-26-2009 at 08:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »