Home

Team Creation Questions

This is a discussion on Team Creation Questions within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2010, 11:15 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Team Creation Questions

Hypothetically, if someone uploads a PS3 file where they have edited teams/colors/uniforms/player ect can't I use there uploaded file and upload it to my PS3?
Old 03-22-2010, 11:30 PM   #10

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

The only thing I have questions about customization info is that we don't know how deep body customization is.

I don't know If I'll be able to create a Jones-Drew at 5'7, Ladainian Tomlinson (5'10), or a Brandon Jacobs (6'4) etc. That gets on my nerves not knowing If will be able to have to create certain weights or heights because, a lot players look the same. At the least I hope we get average sizes for certain positions but, I'm hoping full team customization goes all the way down to the physical attributes. I don't want Brandon Jacobs and and Ladainian Tomlinson the same height.

That is what I fear might happen but, we'll just have to wait and see.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:12 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
too late, my hopes are at 40,000 feet. it's fine I don't mind crashing.
Same here man and i am going to 400,000 feet now i am pumped to be able to see this stuff, i love customization and stuff like that so i am just going to have my hopes up up up and AWAY!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2010, 12:16 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
The only thing I have questions about customization info is that we don't know how deep body customization is.

I don't know If I'll be able to create a Jones-Drew at 5'7, Ladainian Tomlinson (5'10), or a Brandon Jacobs (6'4) etc. That gets on my nerves not knowing If will be able to have to create certain weights or heights because, a lot players look the same. At the least I hope we get average sizes for certain positions but, I'm hoping full team customization goes all the way down to the physical attributes. I don't want Brandon Jacobs and and Ladainian Tomlinson the same height.

That is what I fear might happen but, we'll just have to wait and see.
i know what you mean because i want everything to be closest to life as POSSIBLE. so i will live with the same height and stuff but i might have some problems with stuff like equipment ... i dont know why but i dont want Brian Urlacher and Devin Hester being the same size and then having them wear the same equipment.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:28 AM   #13

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan54matt
i know what you mean because i want everything to be closest to life as POSSIBLE. so i will live with the same height and stuff but i might have some problems with stuff like equipment ... i dont know why but i dont want Brian Urlacher and Devin Hester being the same size and then having them wear the same equipment.
See I don't mind If the equipment is lacking as long as customization is there(which it is) but, I hope there is at the least a few different position sizes for each one. For a game that starts and ends with physics I pray they have fully customizable player sizes. I can do without what college they came from and age and all that extra stuff but, I just want fully customizable player sizes.

Edit: I've seen at least 2 or 3 different body types and a few different equipment sizes. I believe the customization will be be deep and great such as colors, logos, etc but, the other things will be lacking.

Last edited by SouthernBrick; 03-24-2010 at 12:35 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:40 AM   #14
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

i am hoping for some sort of team tendencies, making hundreds of logos and colors is great but if all the teams play the same in terms of tendencies then what good is there having 60+ teams.

we need tendencies

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 04-02-2010, 10:55 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 3

They already said you can edit all teams that come with the game. The 32 teams are what you are allowed to have in your franchise mode. There are over 60 teams in total and you pick what 32 teams you want in your franchise. I'm not sure about how the abilities/attributes work but they did say you can edit the players names,cites,teams and endzones. This customisation is gonna be alot of fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2010, 12:57 PM   #16
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

There is no Height. That is preatty obvious since the trailers we saw, almost all players look the same.

Height will be a standard.
Weight will have 3 choices (slim, avg and heavy).

That`s what i can tell from the trailers.

Don`t even think you will have a 5'7 vs a 6'3 player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »