Home

NFL BB 2012 (i hope) ideas

This is a discussion on NFL BB 2012 (i hope) ideas within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2010, 12:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
NFL BB 2012 (i hope) ideas

ok so i just got an idea that i feel BB can make use of and i hope they do. BB players use "behaviors" instead of letting the traditional numbered rating system governed their A.I. and the overall outcome of the game so if they were to make a full fledged NFL game why not program the players to mimic the behaviors of their NFL counterparts. that with the euphoria engine wud be the most realistic NFL...sport game ever IMO. gone are the exploitable animations that most ppl look for and in puts a feel of actually playing an NFL teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2010, 12:46 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: NFL BB 2012 (i hope) ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIveMeR3alFooTball
ok so i just got an idea that i feel BB can make use of and i hope they do. BB players use "behaviors" instead of letting the traditional numbered rating system governed their A.I. and the overall outcome of the game so if they were to make a full fledged NFL game why not program the players to mimic the behaviors of their NFL counterparts. that with the euphoria engine wud be the most realistic NFL...sport game ever IMO. gone are the exploitable animations that most ppl look for and in puts a feel of actually playing an NFL teams.

Yep imagine having to worry about ray lewis knocking you out every other play...or polomalu being all over the field...would be a true football experience
Old 04-23-2010, 12:59 PM   #3
Rookie

isn't pro-tak good enough for the NFL
Old 04-23-2010, 02:35 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by QJBeat
Yep imagine having to worry about ray lewis knocking you out every other play...or polomalu being all over the field...would be a true football experience
my thoughts exactly and even on the other side of the ball imagine having to really out scheme lets says the colts offense on defense. instead of just blitzing them to death actually try to confuse peyton or get pressure to effect his throwing. that wud make offline play just as fun as online as appose to taking a backseat to online games
Old 04-23-2010, 02:49 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIveMeR3alFooTball
my thoughts exactly and even on the other side of the ball imagine having to really out scheme lets says the colts offense on defense. instead of just blitzing them to death actually try to confuse peyton or get pressure to effect his throwing. that wud make offline play just as fun as online as appose to taking a backseat to online games

yea, that would def be crazy. It would add alot more depth to the game as a whole and you would have to think about what you were going to do each play.(and even before the game) much like the real NFL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2010, 03:05 PM   #6
Rookie

Heres a thought, lets complain more about the NFL's exclusivity.

But in all seriousness, has the NFL ran a comparison analysis to see which method would make more money? Clearly they can make more money with more games, yet they are accepting money from EA to let it be the only one. Sounds like the NFL is just shooting itself in the foot.

Free up those rights! Running the ball w/ adrian peterson with euphoria would truly be euphoric.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:11 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardz23

But in all seriousness, has the NFL ran a comparison analysis to see which method would make more money? Clearly they can make more money with more games, yet they are accepting money from EA to let it be the only one. Sounds like the NFL is just shooting itself in the foot.

Free up those rights! Running the ball w/ adrian peterson with euphoria would truly be euphoric.

I agree. It would be better if football gamers had 2 or 3 games to choose from. Sales would increase because a true gamer might go out and get all 3 games just because one of them has something that the other doesn't..rather than a person not buying a football game at all that year and sticking with 2k5 or apf2k8 or whatever football game they are still stuck on. I think the NFL should really look into the exclusive license deal and spread the wealth if they want to make more money. Then everyone will be happy
Old 04-23-2010, 06:11 PM   #8
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardz23

Yes the NFL would probably make more money with more than one game, IN SALES. But, EA has to be paying them enough to make up for the extra sales. I mean, c'mon, the NFL isn't stupid.
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »