Home

Nothing More Satisfying.....

This is a discussion on Nothing More Satisfying..... within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2010, 11:48 AM   #1
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Nothing More Satisfying.....

This has to be one of the most satisfying games I've ever played. Everything from meeting a back in the hole to breaking a big run to turning a slant into a big play has a rewarding feeling. That's a big thing that keeps me coming back to this game. Also nothing better than racing down the sideline w/ defenders closing in on you w/ the perfect angle only to stiff arm one and spin around the other, then show boat down the field because you just made the most awesome play only to be hit from behind, fumble, and watch the other team recover it to seal the game.

The more I play it, the more I like it! Even if nothing else comes of this game, I'd like to thank 505 games for giving me the realest thing to football I've ever played.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 50
Re: Nothing More Satisfying.....

But there's nothing less satisfying then trying to run to the outside only to have your blocker stop right in front of you and knock you CLEAN off your feet like he's a brick wall. Or to try to run right up the gut(middle of the offensive line) only to have your RB/FB collapse without even making a clear effort to push the pile (which seems impossible in BB). The euphoria engine might need some tweaks.

I do think the game is alright at best but those two problems happen very frequently because I absolutely love to run the ball. But it definitely hinders a runningback's ability when "everyone is against you."
Please Unban me!!!!!!! I promise I won't troll anymore!!!!!!
Football Highlights
Football Pictures

Last edited by 43Chargers4Now; 07-11-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:51 PM   #3
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
This has to be one of the most satisfying games I've ever played. Everything from meeting a back in the hole to breaking a big run to turning a slant into a big play has a rewarding feeling. That's a big thing that keeps me coming back to this game. Also nothing better than racing down the sideline w/ defenders closing in on you w/ the perfect angle only to stiff arm one and spin around the other, then show boat down the field because you just made the most awesome play only to be hit from behind, fumble, and watch the other team recover it to seal the game.

The more I play it, the more I like it! Even if nothing else comes of this game, I'd like to thank 505 games for giving me the realest thing to football I've ever played.
Your right, and now if the patch can repair some of the issues this game presents. Then BB will be a great game.

Im creating my NFL teams. Only 10 more to go and once this patch is out Im off to make my NFL season on BB.

Playing defense in this game really feels like your playing that position. Like you I really enjoy what they did right in this game.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:18 PM   #4
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

So in saying, not to troll, you actually are acknowledging that that is exactly what you are doing.

There's plenty of threads for the negative stuff. Keep it in those threads please.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:14 PM   #5
Banned

Charleston_Tiger's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
So in saying, not to troll, you actually are acknowledging that that is exactly what you are doing.

There's plenty of threads for the negative stuff. Keep it in those threads please.

That would be nice if a few of those posters would actually do this, but some people on this forum are allowed to get away with constant negative trolling. They fill up every thread with crap. Its gotten old.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 06:14 PM   #6
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

Great post I agree completely. Shiz we need to get a few games in. I am loving this game as long as I am playing vs a human opponent.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:48 PM   #7
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Yeah,I'm enjoying this game alot now.I'm thinking of releasing a file with edits I made.The CPU is very challnging.They're running the ball effectively and throwing an avg. of 2 int's while racking up 250-300 yrds. consistently on 10 min. qtrs. with a 60 second playclock(which I have to milk a little to get a good amount of plays in).
Old 07-12-2010, 01:08 PM   #8
Pro

TSOLEliot's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm getting better at playing the game so I'm ending up liking it a lot more every time I play.

I really like the feeling of being in the pocket as QB and trying to find the open receiver- it's a challenge.

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »