Home

The New Blood: Atlanta Braves(MLB '09)

This is a discussion on The New Blood: Atlanta Braves(MLB '09) within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-27-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 33
The New Blood: Atlanta Braves(MLB '09)

2010 Season*
OSFM Stock
All-Star

*Transactions of the 2009 off-season will soon follow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2009, 08:47 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 33
Re: The New Blood: Atlanta Braves(MLB '09)

I successfully finished the 2009 season, and I am going to post this until NCAA 2010 comes out.

For those of you following, the off-season was full of surprises.

The picture in the first post is a little foreshawdowing.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:54 PM   #3
S2S
Rookie

S2S's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The New Blood: Atlanta Braves(MLB '09)

I'm using the Braves in my franchise aswell, Here's a rundown of my last game against Boston. I manage the game btw, I watch and don't play.

I was down 3 to 0 and just kept scrapping back man. I slowly chipped away. Gregor Blanco came up big with 3 hits and 2 stolen bases. McCann hit a two run shot with Chipper on to bring us back within 1. With 2 outs and a runner on 2nd, Martin Prado got a pinch hit single in the 8th to give us the lead going into the 9th. I ****** hate Mike Gonzalez on this game. -_- . I now cringe everytime I have a save situation when I manage my franchise because the dude's a bum. Game at Boston, He comes in with a 1 run lead in the bottom of 9th and what does Gonzalez do? He walks a guy, Gives up a single, Walks another guy and then gives up a 2 run hit to Lowell to lose it. I bring him in for another save when Boston's back at Turner Field in the 9th and what happens? He gives up a leadoff hit, Sacrifice bunt, Single, Wild pitch to scrore the tying run. Then he gives up another hit, Then Bay hits a single to go up one. I bring in Manny Acosta and he gets us out of it but I'm 5 seconds from canning stupid Mike Gonzalez. -Throws controller around room- Kelly Johnson leads off the 9th with a single, Chipper hits a dribbler to the hole inbetween short and third and Kelly gets out but Chipper reaches. Brian McCann comes up and cranks a goddamn pitch out to the right field bleachers off of Papelbon for the win. STICK THAT IN YOUR PIEHOLE BOSTON!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »