Home

Renewing a Dynasty l A New York Yankees Franchise (MLB09)

This is a discussion on Renewing a Dynasty l A New York Yankees Franchise (MLB09) within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Renewing a Dynasty l A New York Yankees Franchise (MLB09)

Ok Guys,

This is how im running my franchsie on mln the show 09 on ps3. I plan on playing every game of the season aswell as updating per SERIES. After i finish 1 month of my season you will get a full and deep overview of stats, standings, trade blocks player happiness and EVERYTHING. In my updates on series's I will include maneger and player quotes as well as over view of each game in little detail. I would love for everyone to follow and submitt some feedback. I will post my first 3 series ive already completed here in about the next half hour or so.

Settings

Difficulty- All-star
Guess Pitch- off
Injuries- on
Games- 162
Everything else is on manual
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2010, 01:28 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Renewing a Dynasty l A New York Yankees Franchise (MLB09)

Opening series 2009

Last edited by slantedeyematt; 02-04-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
Banned

Yankees @ Royals

Last edited by slantedeyematt; 02-04-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:18 PM   #4
Banned

Yankees @ Rays

Last edited by slantedeyematt; 02-04-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:54 PM   #5
Banned

Indians @ Yankees

Last edited by slantedeyematt; 02-04-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2010, 04:56 PM   #6
Banned

Bob poppa- Hi, im bob poppa and welcome to this years FIRST edition of Yankees Hot Stove. Ill be your host tonight and every monday night of the season where we will be speaking the the assistant GM matthew Martinez. He will be on the show everyday were on. Mondays at 9est. To discuss his team and there current positioning.

on the phone via the subway freshtake hotline is the Assistant GM under brian Cashman, Mr Matthew Martinez. How are you doing today

Martinez- Well ive been better but hanging in there in the tough opening month of the year.

Bob- That it has been matt. Now I just want to get the feel of how its been with brian and the rest of the higher ups in the organization seeing what has been happening to your team over the last 2 and a half weeks.

Martinez- Well one thing I can say is it is early. And there is still way to much ball left to play to get to crazy but with out beating around the bush, We are very very upset with our teams performance. We built this team for a championship we didnt acuire CC and AJ along with mark for a losing season. I can tell you Myself and cash have went to talk to the team personally already and while i wont tell everyone what we spoke about the team does certainly know that we will do anything to win ANYTHING.

Bob- Can you tell us any news on OF xavier nandy?

Martinez- Yes actually just a few minutes ago we got the approval on him moving up from the minors back to the team as he is healthy enough to hit effectivly but his throwing arm is a question mark and he wont be thrown into the field for a while. He is expected to be put in the lineup tonight against oakland in game 1

Bob- Thats great to hear as we all want to see that young man make it back as he is just a great person. Can you discuss the current situation in the bullpen and how that has seemingly been a train reck the first 2 weeks.

Martinez- Well the thing is with nandy coming back we have more posibilities to make moves for a RP and things like that so like i told the guys. We will make the neccassary moves to get us where we want to be. As far as Mariano goes he has been struggling yes but we have full confidence in him to come back to old form

Bob- Thanks Matt for coming on and we look forward to the rest of the baseball season and the show every monday night at 9 est time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »