Home

The King and his Diamond Table-A Seattle M's Franchise (MLB14-PS3)

This is a discussion on The King and his Diamond Table-A Seattle M's Franchise (MLB14-PS3) within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-11-2014, 09:45 PM   #369
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: The King and his Diamond Table-A Seattle M's Franchise (MLB14-PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxxerx
Sorry Deuce. Got caught up with real life stuff. Looking forward to seeing what you put together.
Understand. Life happens and last time I checked it's more important then video games and the OS forums.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:56 AM   #370
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Okay not going to lie guy's. I tried working on deadline moves today, and am feeling overwhelmed with all the teams that need help and trying to figure out good deals for everyone. So much that I actually thinking about putting this on pause..

I thought about starting up a new franchise and playing around with the new hybrid rosters, but then the reality that I would at some point make it to trade deadline in it as well, is making me think it could be time to start up a NCAA Football or Madden 25 thread. Only problem is both those games are on my 360 which is currently being used for Destiny.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:33 PM   #371
MVP

OVR: 6

Thinking about bringing Coach Chang out of retirement are ya? You know you got my follow. I would for sure help ya on the trades. Just hard to do with out it in front of me really. Seeing it and reading it are 2 different things, ya know.

You can call it being a "Homer". But as Tupac said, its California Love.

My Teams
NFL- San Francisco 49ers
NBA- Los Angeles Lakers
NHL- Anaheim Ducks
MLB - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
NCAA - USC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 02:21 PM   #372
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Thinking about bringing Coach Chang out of retirement are ya? You know you got my follow. I would for sure help ya on the trades. Just hard to do with out it in front of me really. Seeing it and reading it are 2 different things, ya know.
I am pretty sure if I do a NCAA thread it will be a Boise State "ATF" Attack the Future as Coach Harsin makes his return to Boise.

However I have also been spending alot of time looking at the Rams roster and thinking about a Madden thread where I bring the Rams back to the West Coast either back to L.A. or maybe to Portland, being how they play in the NFC West. St Louis just seems like a weird fit.

I like the fact the Bradford can't stay healthy thus they need to think about a different franchise QB, their RB core could use a upgrade and they don't really have a legit #1 WR, but their O-line is improving with the drafting of Robinson and their Defense is solid and has alot of young guy's.
Old 09-13-2014, 02:29 PM   #373
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
I am pretty sure if I do a NCAA thread it will be a Boise State "ATF" Attack the Future as Coach Harsin makes his return to Boise.

However I have also been spending alot of time looking at the Rams roster and thinking about a Madden thread where I bring the Rams back to the West Coast either back to L.A. or maybe to Portland, being how they play in the NFC West. St Louis just seems like a weird fit.

I like the fact the Bradford can't stay healthy thus they need to think about a different franchise QB, their RB core could use a upgrade and they don't really have a legit #1 WR, but their O-line is improving with the drafting of Robinson and their Defense is solid and has alot of young guy's.
If I remember correctly, there are already 2 Rams to L.A. reports going on.. but it's up to you bud.

I'd love to see a return to the football boards in your future, no matter what you do.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:13 PM   #374
MVP

OVR: 6

Deuce,

Not sure how much this matters. For us die hard followers of yours. How about at least finishing this season , then moving on to your choose. I say go NCAA. Then again I would be interested to see aha you bring to the Madden world. Like guru said though, besides St. Louis, would love to see who else you bring to the table.

You can call it being a "Homer". But as Tupac said, its California Love.

My Teams
NFL- San Francisco 49ers
NBA- Los Angeles Lakers
NHL- Anaheim Ducks
MLB - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
NCAA - USC
Old 09-15-2014, 01:48 AM   #375
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Deuce,

Not sure how much this matters. For us die hard followers of yours. How about at least finishing this season , then moving on to your choose. I say go NCAA. Then again I would be interested to see aha you bring to the Madden world. Like guru said though, besides St. Louis, would love to see who else you bring to the table.

I do plan on finishing the season, but at this point I don't think I am going to try and make deals for everyone. I think my focus is going to be the A.L. West and probably teams like Boston and New York because they actually leading the A.L. Wildcard.

I would really like to do Stanton to St Louis as well, because honestly their OF and SP needs thinned out and I don't see anyone else who has anything close to what they have to offer..

As far as the NCAA thread or Madden thread, neither will get started anytime soon, because if I am not playing Destiny on the 360, then my wife is playing it. However I have been thinking about picking up Madden 15 for the PS3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2014, 01:10 AM   #376
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

STANTON TO ST LOUIS?

With jut 3 days left until the July 31st deadline, rumors are heating up. The biggest being Miami trading away superstar Giancarlo Stanton (89/A, hitting .239 with 22 HR and 51 RBI) in a 3-way deal with St Louis and Boston.

Reports are Stanton would end up in St Louis with 1B/OF A. Craig (81/B, .277 18 HR 66 RBI) going to Boston along with Marlins CP S. Cishek (87/B, 2.94 ERA 24 save).

In return Miami would get a package of players from both teams.

Rumors players from Boston include 3B W. Middlebrooks (77/C), 2B/OF M. Betts (68/B) and SP A. Ranaudo (#4 prospect, 77/A) all in AAA.

From St Louis, the Marlins would get S. Piscotty (83/A, the Cards #1 prospect), AAA CP C. Martinez (80/B, 2.48 ERA 29 saves), AAA SP M. Gonzales (86/B, Cards #3 prospect) as well as a SP from either Lance Lynn, Jamie Garcia or Joe Kelly as well as AAA 1B X. Scruggs (76/C).

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »