Home

2026 Indians Future Franchise

This is a discussion on 2026 Indians Future Franchise within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2019, 09:44 AM   #89
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2026 Indians Future Franchise

AL League Leaders

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Farming Simulator 22 (PC)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 11-02-2019, 09:49 AM   #90
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

NL League Leaders

Next, we head to New York to take on the Yankees in a 4-game series.

*At this point I am caught up to where I am in the game.*

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 11-03-2019, 09:22 AM   #91
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

At this point, I realized I have shared very little about what is going on around the MLB. I feel this is one thing I have been missing to this point and I think a better view of the league as a whole will benefit everyone.

Since we are at the halfway mark of the season, this feels like a good time to share my wonderful universe with everyone.

In the next post, I will do a power ranking breakdown of the current MLB landscape then we will return to the promised Yankees series.

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2019, 09:28 AM   #92
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Power Rankings

1. Cleveland Indians (65-16): If the Indians can play .500 baseball and stay healthy, they will be a shoe in for October baseball.

2. Chicago Cubs (53-28): The Cubs have had some outstanding pitching performances from young pitchers, such as Richard Tierney. They will need someone to step up for him as he is out for the next 6 weeks. I would not be surprised to see a trade deadline move for a starter happen.

3. New York Mets (53-30): Even though the Cubs have a slightly better record, the Mets are the team to beat in the NL. Rookie catcher Aldo Cabrera is the top candidate for NL Rookie of the Year and leads NL catchers in all-star voting.

4. Minnesota Twins (48-32): Who would have thought that 1B Ryan O’Hearn would be having an MVP caliber year. If the Twins want a chance at a playoff spot, they need to stay healthy. There is little depth on the roster.

5. St. Louis Cardinals (45-33): Outside of Kris Bryant, the Cardinals need some more offensive production to catch the Cubs.

6. Los Angeles Dodgers (45-36): The Dodgers are still the Dodgers, but will have a harder time holding off the Giants that they have in the past.

7. Oakland A’s (45-36): Rhys Hoskins was in the MVP discussion for a while this season. To maintain their lead in the AL West, they need to learn to close games out.

8. Boston Red Sox (44-38): They need to play better at Fenway, especially against teams in division.

9. Washington Nationals (44-38): They are on pace to tie the Orioles of 2019 for allowing the most home runs in a season. The only thing keeping them in the hunt is their explosive offense.

10. San Francisco Giants (44-39): The bats are there, the bullpen is there, but now they need the starting pitching to be there if they want to de-throne the Dodgers.

11. Toronto Blue Jays (44-39): They could get over the edge in the AL East if they can find some consistent play at the catcher position. Rumor is that they will make a move for a catcher by the trade deadline.

12. Arizona Diamondbacks (43-40): Yoan Moncada is having a great year, but more bats will be needed to stay in the NL West race all year long.

13. Tampa Bay Rays (42-40): They have one of the best pitching staffs in the league, but are one of the worst hitting teams.

14. New York Yankees (41-40): The Yankees have been very streaky this year. They have gone on 5 game winning streaks and 5 game losing streaks.

15. Seattle Mariners (41-41): If the Mariners can make a move for a solid starter at the deadline, they have a chance to catch the A’s.

16. Los Angeles Angels (42-43): This team needs to be more than the Mike Trout show.

17. Pittsburgh Pirates (39-42): OF Nick Williams in the hunt for the NL MVP award. No one would have guessed that back in March. Either way, the Pirates will be hard pressed to catch the Cubs or Cardinals.

18. Chicago White Sox (38-41): The White Sox need to create more scoring chances. They are near the bottom in at-bats with runners in scoring position.

19. Texas Rangers (39-43): Good hitting team with a lousy rotation.

20. San Diego Padres (38-45): Manny Machado is leading the charge here. Better fielding will help.

21. Detroit Tigers (37-43): Their offense is solid, their pitching is alright, and some divisional wins would help.

22. Houston Astros (38-45): Underperforming for most of the season, they have started to heat up as of late. In a weak AL West, they have a chance to turn things around.

23. Philadelphia Phillies (36-44): They have blown a lot of close games. If they can close out games, they have a chance at a wild card spot. They are not getting past the Mets. Rumor is that everyone is on the trade block at the deadline as they want to jump start a rebuild. Bryce Harper is no exception.

24. Colorado Rockies (35-45): For being projected to be a playoff team in March, they have played poorly. Especially at home.

25. Miami Marlins (35-48): One of the best pitching staffs in the NL sits in Miami. Too bad their offense is one of the worst.

26. Atlanta Braves (34-47): They are not playing to their potential. If someone besides Acuna Jr. can hit the ball for them, they can move up the NL and still try and squeak into a wild card spot. Starting pitching Kory Whiteside, the number 2 prospect in baseball, is ready and will help this team right away.

27. Kansas City Royals (33-47): LF Jesse Winker has been the one bright spot here. We may see starting pitching prospect Kenny Terrero by the trade deadline.

28. Milwaukee Brewers (31-49): The best things the Brewers have going is their top prospect, 1B Reggie Fontenot, is ready to make the move to The Show by next year, but will definitely see time in September.

29. Cincinnati Reds (26-53): Not sure what happened. They have a solid team. There is always next year.

30. Baltimore Orioles (22-60): Performing about where they are expected. Maybe next year but they are still a few more years away in a rebuild that is taking too long.

Now that we have a better view of what is going on around the MLB, let’s get back to the action.

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 01-10-2020, 04:26 PM   #93
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Sorry for the lack of updates. I continued to play this franchise but not report on it. I found myself getting a few weeks or so ahead in games and having to go back and do write ups for each game that happened a few weeks prior made it difficult to keep the updates current and relevant to what was happening at the current spot in the franchise.

I have finished the 2026 season and the 2026 playoffs. I will be sharing those results here soon along with stats and awards for the season.

I had decided to up the difficulty to hall of fame around the 90 game mark and it brought me back down to a more level playing field with the rest of the league. I was having a blast on all star but I didn't fear any team when there are multiple teams I should have.

My plans for 2020 were to hold off on MLB 20 but some of the info coming out has me close to the edge on buying it.

My plan will be to do a review of the off season over the course of the next few weeks or so then leave the file sit at the end of the off-season so I can then carry it over to the new game and play the 2027 season using the 2020 schedule (confusing I know and hoping it works. Guess we will see).

I have not yet done the off season. I will share my plans for the off season after the next post which will recap the 2026 season.

I will be spending a lot of time editing the roster in this franchise. In my roster thread I discussed my new theories and thoughts on franchise player progression. A lot of it, I learned from this. I will be bringing down a lot of potentials and player ratings, including a lot of progression/regression based on good or bad years around the entire league. This is also a big reason why I won't be starting the next season until MLB 20 comes out. In order to not mess up free agency across the board, I am sitting on the last day of the post season ready to edit the rosters before the off season starts.

Sorry for the long drawn out update, but I wanted to share with those of you who have been following.

Rest assured that the new season of this will start and I will be working on some different reporting options and layouts to give this thread some pizzazz.

Thank you for continuing to follow along!

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 02-26-2020, 09:13 AM   #94
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

2026 Recap

I turned the game to Hall of Fame and played well in the second half of the season. I was brought back down to reality a bit but still won around 50 games in the second half of the year. This means I will probably start and play the 2027 season on Hall of Fame.

The injury bug hit us hard in the second half. In July, we lost Shane Bieber for 2 months, Juan Cedeno and Scott Lindsey each for 2 weeks. A big blow came to us in mid-July when Raynel Delgado went down with a torn MCL and is expected to be out 6 months. At this point, he is still going to be out until December and he may be retiring from the injury. We do not know yet.

Some of our hitters slowed down considerably, such as Huerta and Jones, with their batting averages coming back down to more realistic numbers. I was happy to see that Darrick Prather continued to stay hot at the plate and bats like Chad Harley and Robert Pauson finally showed some signs of life in the second half.

With us clinching a playoff spot a little before September call ups, we used September to try out some of our pitching prospects. Andy MacDougal and Luis Oveido got a chance to pitch some innings in September. Oveido may be a piece in the bullpen in the future and MacDougal, though he struggled in his MLB debut, showed a lot of growth in ratings this year and showed he can be a solid contributor in the future in the rotation. We sat Garry Hamilton, Tristan McKenzie, and David Chavez for all of September so we would have 3 of our starters guaranteed healthy for the post season. It potentially hurt their chance at awards, but a championship is more important than individual accolades.

Record:

Indians: 116-46
Clippers: 77-63
Rubberducks: 71-69

More to come!

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 02-26-2020, 09:16 AM   #95
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

2026 Player Stats

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2020, 12:49 PM   #96
Rookie

I think you’ve done a great job on this man. My favorite line is in the power rankings when you mention staying healthy and going .500... you’re at .800 now! Absolutely killing it. I think it’s a pretty safe bet ha

EDIT: didn’t catch the update before posting this. Nice job on getting 116 wins!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »