Home

A New Fab 5. The Story of Coach Dodge A 2K8 Close Legacy.

This is a discussion on A New Fab 5. The Story of Coach Dodge A 2K8 Close Legacy. within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2010, 09:28 PM   #57
Rookie

PennStatePeter's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: A New Fab 5. The Story of Coach Dodge A 2K8 Close Legacy.

Hopefully I will be a dominant player for whatever team I play for next year.
NHL- Leafs
NCAA Basketball- Huskies
NCAA Football- Penn State
Old 03-09-2010, 09:33 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
Two five-point games for Adam Rizzo resulting in two wins for UCD, I'll take it!
Even though he hasn't been scoring a ton he is doing very well passing the ball. Overall I have been very happy with James stepping up and taking on some more of the offense. Looks like all 5 guys have the ability to take over a game if needed.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:34 PM   #59
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennStatePeter
Hopefully I will be a dominant player for whatever team I play for next year.

We will see. Glad you are following along. I am toying with the idea of simming the Big West schedule so that way year 1 will finish so I can add more guys from the boards. Then in Year 2 I might just play home games, year 3 just away games and year 4 play the entire schedule.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:56 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

UC Davis Battles Top-25 #12 Cal

GOLDEN BEAR CLASSIC

(10-2) @ #12 (7-0)
This would be the biggest opponent to date that the "Fab 5" has faced. A Top-25 program....

Coming out of the gate it looked like a battle between David and Goliath and like the story goes the underdog was winning. The Aggies would outscore the Bears 47-38 in the 1st half. Shocking the home crowd and pumping some pure excitment into the 500 faithfull that came wearing their Aggie Blue...

The Bears would rally in the 2nd half though behind a solid team effort that saw 6 players score in double digits as Cal would outscore UC Davis 46-29 taking the win and moving on to the Championship game. FINAL SCORE UC DAVIS-76 CAL-84

KEY PLAYERS
M. James-8 pts 9 asst 6 stls 3/6 FG 1/2 3pt
A. Rizzo-8 pts 4 asst 3 stls 2/8 FG 2/6 3pt
S. Johnson-26 pts 5 reb 10/16 FG 6/7 3pt
TJ Youngblood-4 pts 6 reb 4 asst
W. Chamberlain-22 pts 8 reb 8/14 FG 6-10 FT

J. Randle-14 pts 4 asst 2/3 3pt
J. Boykin-17 pts 8 reb

UC DAVIS VS BUCKNELL
Coming off a disappointed loss, the Aggies came out slow in the 1st half allowing the Bison to keep things close but in the last 2 minutes of the half UC Davis would go on a 14-2 run to take a 38-26 lead into the half.

In the 2nd half fan's where able to tell why Bucknell entered the game with a (1-9) record. The Bison would miss on 18 straight attempts falling behind as much as 30 pts. Coach Dodge would pull the "Fab 5" with 3 minutes to play as the Aggies rolled to the victory. FINAL SCORE UC DAVIS-76 BUCKNELL-53

KEY PLAYERS
M. James-5 pts 5 asst 2/9 FG 0/5 3pt
A. Rizzio-19 pts 3 reb 3 asst 8/10 FG 3/4 3pt
S. Johnson-5 pts 4 reb 4 asst 1/8 FG 1/5 3pt
TJ Youngblood-14 pts 11 reb
W. Chamberlain-17pts 9 reb

UP NEXT UC DAVIS TAKES ON #2 (11-0) UCLA
Old 03-10-2010, 12:48 AM   #61
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: UC Davis Battles Top-25 #12 Cal

The Fab 5 looking great!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2010, 01:43 AM   #62
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Fab 5 vs #2 Overall in the Nation=Who Wins??

(11-3) @ #2 (11-0)

History would show us that the UC Davis vs #2 UCLA would be the biggest matchup in school history. With the excitment around the "Fab 5" building and the Bruins #2 Ranking this game recieved National Attention by the College Game Day Crew.

Good Evening and Welcome to Game Day I am Reece Davis and Joining me is Hubert Davis, Former Coach Bob Knight and Jay Bilas.

Its #2 UCLA vs UC Davis. Coach Howland vs Coach Dodge. UCLA Recruiting vs the "Fab 5"

Hubert Davis-I can't say enough about Adam Rizzio. That kid has a 3pt stroke that rivals my own.

Coach Knight-Rizzio No way the star on this team is the "Big Dipper" Walt Chamberlain Jr. He is a beast in the middle. I don't know if there is a better bigman out there.

Jay Bilas-No offense guys but your both wrong. The key guy's in the offense is S. Johnson and TJ Youngblood these guys do it all. They score inside and out, they rebound, they pass well and they play great defense. Their 6'8 height and wing span is a key to the Aggies inbound press.

Reece Davis . Well it sounds like we all have our favorites because for me it all starts with the smallest guy on the court. "Michael James" This kid can flat out fly up and down the court and it's his play that makes all your guys look good.

The first half would start out like many of the Aggies game's this season with a back and forth battle that had the fan's on their feet the entire half and those watching at homes sitting on the edge of their seats. Neither team would ever lead by more then 4 points and that would be the difference at the half as the UC Davis Aggies took the 43-39 lead into the locker room.

Coach Knight "Did you just see that. Wilt Junior dominated the Bruins-(16 pts) He is on his way to his best game yet. I think this kid could score over 60 someday"

Hubert Davis- "You are too funny Coach."

Jay Bilas-Well Chamberlain might be the guy scoring but how about Seth Johnson's 9 rebounds in the 1st half. The kid is attacking the rim giving his team several 2nd chance opportunities.

Reece Davis "This could be the biggest upset of the year. UC Davis over #2 UCLA. Who would've thought it".

Not all was golden in for the Aggies starting the 2nd half. Wilt Chamberlain would pick up his 3rd and 4th fouls early forcing the bigman and leading scorer to the bench. Coach Dodge would go with a lineup that consisted of A. Malik at SF with S. Johnson playing the 4 and TJ Youngblood moving to the middle. The switched paid off as Johnson continued to have a career night scoring a team high 26 pts to go along with his team/career high 17 rebounds in the blowout win. FINAL SCORE UC DAVIS-99 UCLA-75

KEY PLAYERS
M. James-5 pts 8 asst 3 stls 1/6 FG 1/3 3pt
A. Rizzio-14 pts 4 reb 5 asst 5/16 FG 3/10 3pt
S. Johnson-26 pts 17 reb 3 stls 11/20 FG 4/6 3pt (POG)
TJ Youngblood-15 pts 15 reb 5 asst 3 stls 6/13 FG 0/2 3pt
W. Chamberlain-19 pts 12 reb 2 blks
A. Malik and E. Miller-6pts each. (Bench)
Bench Scored 20 pts total.

J. Anderson-14 pts 5 asst 1/6 3pt
M. Roll-16 pts 5 reb 2/5 3pt
T. Honeycutt-10 pts 7 reb 3/10 SG 2/4 3pt
R. Nelson-10 pts 8 reb
B. Lance-7 pts 11 Reb (Bench)

UP NEXT MID SEASON RECAP WITH STATS/BIG WEST STANDINGS/TOP-25 AND MORE............

Old 03-10-2010, 01:44 AM   #63
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD2084
The Fab 5 looking great!

YES THEY ARE... I love playing with these guys.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:03 AM   #64
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

Very Very impressive win over UCLA. The starters as a whole pulled 48 rebs with play like that UCLA stood no chance. No second chance points = no win. Great game!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »