Home

30 Team Interactive Association

This is a discussion on 30 Team Interactive Association within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2012, 09:52 AM   #33
Rookie

letsgocavs99's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 30 Team Interactive Association

For some reason the link doesn't work for me, is there another way you can post it?
Old 07-19-2012, 11:10 AM   #34
Rookie

blackface417's Arena

OVR: 0

This sounds real fun. this is gonna be my first time doing this and I wanna control the Hornets
Old 07-19-2012, 01:45 PM   #35
Pro

yougo1000's Arena

OVR: 14

Link doesn't work for me either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 03:59 PM   #36
MVP

nuka's Arena

OVR: 12

wens it startin
Old 07-19-2012, 04:19 PM   #37
Rookie

letsgocavs99's Arena

I got the lin to work now, gonna read it now
Old 07-19-2012, 04:38 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgocavs99
I got the lin to work now, gonna read it now
I was going to post another download link but if everybody is getting the original one to work then I won't bother. Does anybody still need a new link?

Also, for those who are asking...I am going to get this started as soon as possible. Unfortunately the remainder of this week is pretty booked for me so I think we are looking at starting some time next week. I know it's lame to wait but I can only work so fast and like I said this week is really crazy for me right now.

I started working on the team packets that night, and I will be sending them out one by one so keep an eye on your private messages. Once all of those are ready and out then we should be able to get started. Each team packet doesn't take too long to set up but it all depends on how much time I have to work on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
In all of the pre release CCM news people like Looman kept saying, "You might see a guy like Kurt Warner come out of retirement. Anything can happen."

He should have said "You will see Kurt Warner come out of retirement. That's about it."
Old 07-19-2012, 04:44 PM   #39
Rookie

letsgocavs99's Arena

Great just read most of it, I'm pretty sure I won't get into doing all the complicated signing stuff other than sign and trades. The few things I'm most excited about are; protected draft picks, sign and trades, and cash considerations in trades. How are you going to do protected draft picks? Are you gonna do the trade then if you need to give it back sign a random player, use it in the trade then release the layer after you traded him?
Old 07-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgocavs99
Great just read most of it, I'm pretty sure I won't get into doing all the complicated signing stuff other than sign and trades. The few things I'm most excited about are; protected draft picks, sign and trades, and cash considerations in trades. How are you going to do protected draft picks? Are you gonna do the trade then if you need to give it back sign a random player, use it in the trade then release the layer after you traded him?
No I will be trading the draft picks once the requirements for the protection haven't been met. It's pretty easy to do in the game...you just trade two picks for one. Basically, let's say Boston trades 2012 R1 and 2012 R2 to Cleveland for 2012 R2. Then you do a second trade that's Boston trading CLE 2012 R2 and getting back their original pick BOS R2. Now Cleveland has BOS R1, CLE R1 and CLE R2 while Boston only has BOS R2. Make sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
In all of the pre release CCM news people like Looman kept saying, "You might see a guy like Kurt Warner come out of retirement. Anything can happen."

He should have said "You will see Kurt Warner come out of retirement. That's about it."

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »