Home

Bad Boy of the Future

This is a discussion on Bad Boy of the Future within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2012, 01:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Bad Boy of the Future

Brandon Olsen. Start of his Freshman year at the University of Florida? The Point Guard was projected 4th overall for the next year, he had a solid year, but not a top 5 year, dropping down to projected late lottery. Purposely blowing the Rookie Showcase and telling teams he wouldn't play for them. The Bobcats and Nuggets were questionable with his attitude, while Portland loved his demeanor, looking for a more in your face, defensive player.

Quarters: 12 minutes
Difficulty: Superstar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2012, 01:48 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Bad Boy of the Future

DRAFT NIGHT

After an interesting draft process to say the least, draft night has finally come. in an earlier interview with ESPN, Brandon Olsen had to say this for the three teams he preferred, "I want to go to a winner, a team that is lacking a point guard to send them through the roof, the Knicks are number 1, the Nuggets are number 2, and number 3 are the Trail Blazers. Sometimes, you just need a physical player with energy to win. I'm that guy."

"Ladies and gentlemen, with the 22 pick in the 2011 NBA Draft, the Denver Nuggets select, the Point Guard from the University of Florida, Brandon Olsen." David Stern announces to the NBA Fans.
Old 07-23-2012, 02:38 AM   #3
Rookie

NUGGETS FALL TO BLAZERS OUTSCORED 35-17 IN FOURTH

The well-hyped debut of Point Guard Brandon Olsen was a bit of a disappointment. The Nuggets lost 103-77 to the Trail Blazers in a game where the Nuggets were only down 2 when Brandon Olsen left the game in the early fourth quarter with 4 points, 2 rebounds, 4 assists, and 3 steals.

"He brought great energy, I liked having him on the court. With a game against the Warriors being next, he might have to come out on the court to guard Steph Curry. I'm hoping he focuses a little bit more on offense, seeing to it as he was all about the defense even when we were down." Coach George Karl had to say about the rookie.

"For my debut, it was disappointing. We WILL beat the Warriors tomorrow. I won't allow a loss. Me, Manimal, and McGee won't lose." Rookie guard Brandon Olsen had to say for his debut loss.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

this is going to be an interesting read. I will keep an eye on this one.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:51 PM   #5
Rookie

I'm finishing up the season of SNL on Netflix, then I'm going to continue this. I'm on the last episode of SNL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #6
Rookie

Can a mod delete this? I just realized I had the updated rosters with the new rookies so I'm going to start it over.
Old 07-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #7
Rookie

I unfortunately have to put this on hold for a day or two until I can go to gamestop and buy a new 2K12 since my brother accidentally broke mine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »