Home

The NBA Travels Abroad - NBA 2K13/2K14 Dynasty

This is a discussion on The NBA Travels Abroad - NBA 2K13/2K14 Dynasty within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2013, 02:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
See below...

DYNASTY CANCELLED

See below for news.

Last edited by twhittle2308; 10-14-2013 at 04:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2013, 04:27 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
The Future of twhittle2308's Dynasties on OS

So this isn't actually a CAT dynasty like the title states because of issues arising with the hacking of the OS servers recently. This is a message to all about the exciting dynasty that I will be sending your way when next-gen NBA 2K14 drops (and when I obviously get my hands on it). I'm not sure when or if this has been done on OS before so if it has, don't consider this as me stealing an idea because I'm unaware of its existence.

My dynasty will come across as simple yet highly rewarding and exciting if you choose to follow it. Here's why: I will be responsible for two things regarding the dynasty: the roster and the slider set. Everything else will be the responsibility of all who follow. Every player signing, every trade, every lineup, everything that can be chosen by the people will be chosen by the people.

Every time there is a decision to be made, a post will go up on my dynasty page and people will have the opportunity to voice their opinion on what happens next and if people want something to happen, it will happen. Starting from day one, when all 31 team options (CAT included) will go up for election to be the team I (or should I say we) lead in this brand new dynasty for NBA 2K14 next-gen right here on OS.

So, who's with me?

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »