Home

The SimWorld NBA2K14 Association Dynasty

This is a discussion on The SimWorld NBA2K14 Association Dynasty within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2014, 06:27 PM   #17
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon2 Re: The SimWorld NBA2K14 Association Dynasty

It's sure been a long time since anybody saw playoff basketball in Toronto. But this year fans are rejoicing after their beloved Raptors punched their ticket into the off season. The haters will always be the haters and put it down to a weak conference. But I see it differently as does team captain DeMar DeRozan.

BlindSide: DeMar, first off congratulations on the playoff berth. You have to be feeling pretty damn good right now.

DeRozan: Oh man for sure. It's a huge buzz for all of us right now. Feels real good to do this for both the fans and the city.

BlindSide: So a season that started with some big changes, with the organization bring Masai on board then followed by Rudy Gay getting shipped out to Sacramento. This probably isn't the success anybody imagined?

DeRozan: From day one we had a team meeting with the entire organization. Everybody spoke about what we wanted to achieve etc. From that day forth we knew that we could do something great this season. We one big family and we show that every night. It wasn't just Rudy either you know. Aaron and Quincy left that day too. And that hurts on both a professional and personal level. But we had some great guys come in. Pat, John & Grievis bought into the system right away.

BlindSide: This must feel good for you in particular. You've been here for a few years and had a lot of doubters surface after you signed the extension. Now your the leader and people have you pegged to become the next star.

DeRozan: Honestly it's a team thing Coach needed me to step up so I did. But I couldn't have done any of that if it wasn't for the other guys doing the same thing. Kyle has had a massive year I think he's showing everybody that maturation. I could be here all day congratulating dudes on their achievements this year.

BlindSide: I don't wanna keep you too long I know you guys are flying out soon. I just wanted to wish you and the guys all the best for the post season. If I can sneak out of work I'll be right there watching.

DeRozan: Yo! You a Raps fan? Keep in touch man. I'll get you some tickets.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »