Home

Brett Brown and the 76ers - Our Time (NBA 2k15/PS4)

This is a discussion on Brett Brown and the 76ers - Our Time (NBA 2k15/PS4) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2014, 05:49 PM   #1
Pro

KingFry's Arena

OVR: 12
Brett Brown and the 76ers - Our Time (NBA 2k15/PS4)

This story will be featuring the 76ers. If you ever feel confused that the 76ers won a game, please don't waste your money on a doctor. It is normal to think these thoughts. Back on a more serious note, this story will range from views on HC Brett Brown, to the owner, GM, and training staff. Players will be looked upon, with many haivng parts-- and many not. Hope you enjoy, my settings are below, and all criticism, reccommendations etc are appreciated, as I have not tested my luck on an NBA 'chise yet, nor used these ideas before. Hopefully its a long, joyful ride... and without further or do... enjoy!

Setup

Season Length 82 games
All Series 7 Games
Fantasy Draft Off
Salary Cap On
Hard Cap On
Trade Logic On
Trade Deadline On
Financial Trade Rules On
Trade Override Off
CPU Trade Offers On
CPU-CPU Trades On
Trade Approval On

General

Quarter Length 12 min
Sim Quarter 12 min
Injuries On
Progressive Fatigue On
Team Chemistry On
Lineup Management Manual
Prospect Scouting Manual

Difficulty Settings

Game Difficulty Superstar
Simulator Difficulty 50-60
Trade Negotiation Difficulty 70
Contract Negotiation Difficulty 65
CPU Re-Signing Aggressiveness 68
Morale Difficulty 42
Morale Effect61
Chemistry Difficulty 62
Chemistry Effects 75
Trade Frequency 38
Blockbuster Trade Frequency 82
CPU Injury Frequency 55
User Injury Frequency 55
Career-Ending Injury Frequency 37
User Injury Effects 44
CPU Injury Effects 44
Draft Class Quality 25(will change every year)
Player Progression Rate 45
In Season Training Effects 56
Player Non-Financial Ambitions Factor 80
Normalize Played to Sim Minutes On

Superstar(may be changed to HOF)
12 min qrt
Style - Custom
Timing Shooting
Timing Free Throw
Free Throw Difficulty-45
GameSpeed 56

Controller Settings
Defense assist-0
Box-out assist- 50

Hum/Cpu One number means HUM/CPU are same
Offense
Inside Shot Success - 43
Close Shot Success - 43
Mid-Range Success - 45
3PT Success - 46
Layup Success - 47
Dunk In Traffic Frequency - 55
Dunk in Traffic Success - 60
Pass Accuracy - 45
Alley-oop Success - 50
Contact Shot Success -55

Defense
Driving Contact Shot Frequency -80
Inside Contact Shot Frequency - 75
Layup Defense Strength (Takeoff) - 60
Layup Defense Strength (Release) - 65
Jump Shot Defense Strength (Gather) -65
Jump Shot Defense Strength (Release) -60
Help Defense Strength -50
Steal Success - 55

Attributes
Quickness - 50
Vertical - 50
Strength - 50
Stamina - 50
Speed - 50
Durability - 50
Hustle - 50
Ball Handling - 50
Hands - 50
Dunking Ability - 55
On-Ball Defense - 65
Stealing - 55
Blocking - 42/50
Offensive Awareness - 50
Defensive Awareness - 50
Offensive Rebounding - 50/45
Defensive Rebounding - 60
O Consistency - 50
D Consistency - 60
Fatigue rate- 58

Tendencies Hum sliders should be 50 unless two numbers are giving
Take Inside Shots - 45
Take Close Shots - 45
Take Mid-Range Shots -55
Take 3Pt Shots -75
Post Shots - 45
Attack the Basket - 45
Look for Post Players - 50
Throw Alley-Oops - 50
Attempt Dunks - 65/70
Attempt Putbacks - 75/75
Play Passing Lanes - 88/88
Go For On-Ball Steals - 60/60
Contest Shots - 60/55
Backdoor Cuts - 60/60

Fouls
Over the Back Foul Frequency - 100
Charging Foul Frequency - 100
Blocking Foul Frequency - 100
Reaching Foul Frequency - 100
Shooting Foul Frequency - 100
Loose Ball Foul Frequency - 100

These sliders are not mine. I give full credit Kayotic723 for these realistic, fantastic franchise sliders. I reccommend using them, and the full set is here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-settings.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 08:07 PM   #2
Pro

KingFry's Arena

Re: Brett Brown and the 76ers - Our Time (NBA 2k15/PS4)

Brett Brown's office; 17 days from the Regular Season

Brett Brown's mind strayed afloat. He was bored-- all these scouting reports... game plans.... can't I ever relax? He moved his thoughts to his time with the Spurs. What had he even learned there? "Screw the media." He recalled, as he chuckled about old times. But something that would make this team good... it was on the tip of his tongue-- wait... he finally remem-- the door busted open.

It was Lloyd... his assistant. Lloyd was a young fellow, he would probably make a decent coach if he would stop talking so much. "Hey buddy!" He said. God did he hate when he said that. "What, Lloyd, as you can see I'm kind of busy." He hoped he wasn't caught in the midst of the lie-- all the papers on his desk had to do with bills, bills... and more bills. "Well, I told assisant GM Smit--" he was cut off by Brown. "Kid, didn't I tell you that you tell me, and I'll pass it upwards? And you don't have to call him assistant--" Brown sighed. "Just go on." "Well I told him our projected record and.... he wants us to lose, coach."

Brown sighed. Again? How much of this rebuilding crap would he have to do? They had Embiid, MCW and Noel... couldn't he coach? "Coach?" he was awoken from his daze. "Huh? Sorry kid. Uh... thanks." The conversation ended awkwardly. Lloyd proceeded to walk out, as Brown stood up and threw down his lamp after he was clear. "****" he screamed in pathetic rage. "Lose?" "You want me to lose!" Brown thought about how this would never end. I'm supposed to win... they hired me to win... he thought. Piled up in his rage, he didn't see the note left by Lloyd, until a few minutes late.

Lose.... no. I'm going to win. We're in the darn East. It can't be that hard right?

A few minutes later, less consumed of rage, he saw the note.

"5:30, tomorrow-- The Creak of Wonders"

How did he know about that creak? That was personal.... but he couldn't think now. It was game time in 2 hours. Time to get practice started...

Last edited by KingFry; 10-14-2014 at 08:10 PM.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:25 PM   #3
Pro

KingFry's Arena

30 Minutes Before Game Time

Game time... game time... Brown's head was spinning out of control. He gave a motivating speech... he told the players to go out there and do there thing... but he was playing the Pacers. They wanted him to lose. What would happen, will I be fired... will-- calm thoughts Brett. **** it. Lets win this ****.

Game Time: 76ers: Pacers:
Insert:

Nothing much went on here. The Pacers blew them out 107-88. PG dropped 21 and had 7 boards, and despite MCW"s 18 points, 6 boards and 5 assists, the 76ers couldn't muster a win. They had a combined 24 turnovers-- 6 from MCW.

Rookie Joel Embiid only had 5 points and 3 boards in his NBA debut, but Noel had 2 blocks, 8 points, and 10 rebounds in his. He also had 2 steals. The 76ers play the Bucks next.

Sorry for the non-detailed report-- my post got deleted due to my stupid computer, and I had already finished the game and lost my data

Old 10-14-2014, 09:38 PM   #4
Pro

KingFry's Arena

5:28, Creak of Wonders

Brett Brown sat patiently at the bench by the creak that influenced his love life. But he couldn't think about that-- well he could... but who was this guy? He thought of a man with dark long hair, in a hoodie, coming out of no where-- no. Lloyd dropped the note? It had to be someone of some respect.

"Hello, Brett." He recognized that voice.

Brett turned around in an instance. "Alex-- Mr. Smith.... Lloyd..." he said. He didn't expect it to be the assistant GM. Here... to see him? Something was wrong.

"Brett.. we're her--" Brett cut him off instantly. "How do you know what this is? Did you go through my files?" He screamed in endless rage. "Brett..." Lloyd began. "We needed a secretive place to talk. We couldn't think of anywhere so..." Smith said. "So? SO YOU WENT THROUGH MY PERSONAL LIFE?" Brown was enduced in rage.

"Listen, Brett, we need to talk about Sam[Hinskie]." "We want him out." They both said in unison. "He doesn't care about the revenue-- the money... if you agree with us we can go to the ownership group and get this fixed out." Lloyd said. Brown was in shock.

"When Alex can become GM, we'll both get double payroll from these brainwashed fans." Lloyd said.

Brett had enough. He was going back to his office-- he didn't know what he would do, but he definitely wouldn't help these guys. All his reports-- requests-- orders.. they came from Smith. Were they lies? Did he change them? Did Sam want the better for this team? He didn't know.

"Brett, don't walk away from me. Brett... BRETT! DON'T YOU DARE!"

He hopped in his car and drove away-- he was probably speeding-- but it didn't matter. He was confused, scared, and worried. What did he mean by don't you dare? He found out a second later. BOOM! A car hit him from behind. He already knew who it was. He stopped to avoid being hit again and got out of his car to face off with Smith. Not the best idea.

Brett froze. He was an old man. Smith? A kid 10x stronger then him, with Lloyd. What was this, a drama movie? I'm the coach of the 76ers, he thought. What is happening?

"We need you on board with us Brett." He said. "I can't do that...."

"Then you don't say a word. Heres some insurance." Alex threw over a bag. He then proceeded to get in the car and take off in the opposite direction.

Brett took one look in the bag and cried. It was 3 pictures. 3 pictures that could ruin his life.

Last edited by KingFry; 10-15-2014 at 04:46 PM.
Old 10-15-2014, 03:20 PM   #5
Pro

KingFry's Arena

October 30th -- Practice

"Port, port!" MCW screamed out, "Delta drive! Delta drive!" MCW ran off the pick and hit J-Rich on their designed play. He nailed the 3. He went to the bench after the play for a water break, with Tony Wroten taking his spot in the scrimmage.

"Hey coach, whats up?" He said. Coach looked uneasy, he was late earlier and was biting his nails. He had a close relationship with coach-- he really helped out his game last year.

"Uh..." he shook as he talked, unsure of what to say. "...Nothing..." he finished his sentence on a weird note. "Coach, what is it, I can tell somethin' ain't right." He whispered, in fear of others hearing their conversation.

Brown sighed. He seemed unsure of what to do-- weather to tell MCW, or just let it slide. There was to much controversy inside this organization-- he couldn't let the players get involved-- but it was his only way to clean everything up. Brown walked slowly toward the other side of the court, and motioned for Michael to follow.

"Michael... I shouldn't be asking you this, but I need a favor." Brown said. Michael was surprised... what did he need? "Sure coach, anything for you." He said out of natural habit-- immediately regretting the words. "Well..." Brown didn't know where to start. He shouldn't even be asking this.

"I need you to get me something in Mr. Smith's office..." he said quickly, like Michael, he immediately regret saying it. Mr. Smith... thats the assistant GM, he thought. "What is it coach..." ****. Why did I say that? Damn it. Can't he get it himself...?

"I know what you're thinking, and I can't explain the facts now..." He started. "Just tell me what you need, coach." Michael said, slightly annoyed, but more so worried about coach. "Alex has a drawer, it's labeled copies." Brown said, trying his best to describe it without making Michael say no. "There should be a bag... 3 files in there. I need you to get it for me and put it in my office." Brown said, fast, but quiet. "Coach... why not just ask Mr.S--" Michael got cut off, and coach didn't even have to speak for him to know there is a problem in the organization. But the problem was who had it... "Please, Mike. I need this. It's to much to explain now..."

**** me, he thought. He walked towards the office, saying he had to take a dump and that he think he left some soda's up there as an excuse.

He finally reached the office, and the doors were open. He searched for the drawer Mr. Brown described, but couldn't find it. He looked down on the court and saw Smith was gone. He was coming up. Oh god... it was either bail out now or go all out, Mike said. "Gotcha!" He found the drawer, and as he said, there was a bag there. He grabbed it, but heard creaking up the steps. He had about 12 seconds. Hide or run... hide or run... 11 seconds.

He ran as fast as he could. Sprinting out the door, he didn't look back. He ran straight towards the left side of the stadium-- ignoring the fact that Brown's office was on the right-- and also ignoring the fact that Smith may have seen him... but lucky for him, he didn't.

3 minutes later, Mike made his way back across the stadium. He dropped the bag where coach told him and went back out to practice. What had I done? Coach went over to say something to him, but he ignored him, as he was unable to get over the fact that he had just stolen something from their assistant GM.

Last edited by KingFry; 10-15-2014 at 04:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 03:30 PM   #6
Pro

KingFry's Arena

An hour after practice-- on the way to see the GM

He was safe. That kid had just risked his time on this team, to steal from the assistant GM. Now he was pissed, and their relationship-- not so good. But it didn't matter. He would understand later-- he would have to.

Brett knocked on the door, rehearsing what he would say about Alex. "Come in." Sam hollered. He walked in. "Hey Brett, whats the problem?" He explained everything. Halfway through, he realized he sounded like a teenager with a drug problem. But he kept going.

"Funny. Lloyd came in here telling me a similar story earlier, Brett." What? He was screwed... wait. No he wasn't. "Look at this note, Sam." He pulled out the note from Lloyd that said to go to the creak. It was one of Lloyd's papers from his notebook, and had the same hand writing. He would have to believe it now. "Come on Ed." "I've known you for years." "Why would I lie... it's either me or a little kid, Sam." Brett said.

Sam considered. He wasn't very sure what to think. He wasn't happy either way-- and Brett's story sounded a lot more crazy then the stubborn kids. But he knew Brett. He knew Brett is a guy who likes to win, plus it would make sense for his assistant to give false orders to want his job. Lloyd didn't say anything about Smith, just Brown. He didn't want to do it, but he called the owner after asking Brett to leave the room. The owner confirmed his suspicions. Lloyd and Alex had come to him the other day saying Brett was with them and they wanted him out. He hadn't done anything and said he would make a decision later. Now, Ed made his decision. He called Smith and Lloyd.

"Lloyd, Alex.... you're done. GET THE **** OUT MY OFFICE!" he screamed. He didn't like rogue staff members. He hired them to help, not take his job. Now he had fired them, and they went from a bad team with a decent staff, to a bad team with no staff.

Last edited by KingFry; 10-15-2014 at 04:47 PM.
Old 10-15-2014, 03:52 PM   #7
Pro

KingFry's Arena

October 30th -- Work

"Benny, you better do something man." his co-worker said. "What the **** am I supposed to do, bro?" Moore wasn't happy with anything-- his job, work, it was all crap. "Thats the boss's daughter, Benny. Thats what."

"Ben, get over here. NOW!"

"Gotta run, bro, the racist pig wants me." His boss had just taken over, and fired all of the black workers other then 3. Now his daughter came in, and of course he assigned her to him. He was getting decent pay-- but now what was going to happen? This guys daughter didn't like the fact that he didn't want a cigarette, and that he didn't think her shoe choice would be the best for running.

"Ben, my daughter is crying. She is a customer, what did you do?"

"I told her she can't run with the shoe she wanted." He said, staying calm. "Ben, I told you to treat customers well. I'm demoting you to only showcasing shoes to kids."

"You know what, go **** yourself. I quit." Ben threw his badge on the ground and walked out.

20 minutes later, he got a call from from Mason, his old basketball buddy. "Guess what, man?" He said. "Wha--" he was cut off. "I'm the assistant coach on the 76ers now-- and Brett wants you to call Ed to interview for the job... unless you're in that show business... then he said not to sinc--" He was all in. "Funny. I just quit. Tell him I'm calling right now."

2 hours later, he was back in the business. He just went from being a shoe man, to being the assistant GM of the mother ****ing 76ers. Thank god he quit. Otherwise he wouldn't have seen he got a call till work ended.
Old 10-15-2014, 03:53 PM   #8
Pro

KingFry's Arena

Assistant coach, GM, both out

PHILLY, PA -- Not all is good in the town of brotherly love. The 76ers organization didn't show much love to their assistants. Both were fired in the last hour.

The team has hired two nobodies as replacment-- as the assistant GM is Ben Moore, and the assistant coach Mason Brown. The firing of these coaches is unknown. As soon as we find out, you will find out, too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »