Home

With a Chip On Their Shoulder (NBA 2k16)

This is a discussion on With a Chip On Their Shoulder (NBA 2k16) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2015, 02:12 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: With a Chip On Their Shoulder (NBA 2k16)

Sadly this trade left me super-hyped when I accepted it, however now I'm starting to regret it. Might have to restart it all in all. My rotations are now quite messed up due to having 3 good small forwards (Iggy, Turner and Barnes) only one decent true PF (Green) and my Center position looks like a mess with 4 good centers (Bogut, Speights, Olynyk and Ezeli).

I literally ****ed this whole thing up with one trade. I will think about cooking up another thread with a little more in-depth story line as well, as I feel this is a very shallow and uninteresting thread.

Please take this as sort of a draft and hopefully you'll follow me up on a new one, which I will cook up soon enough. (+ I will crank the difficulty up, as I obliterated Clippers and I think I'm ready for Superstar).
Old 10-26-2015, 02:59 AM   #18
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Hey man, whatever you want to do. If you want you could trade them back, if you have 30-team control or force trades on. I'll follow the defending champs no matter what.
Old 10-26-2015, 03:06 AM   #19
Rookie

Thanks Trent, you have been a great motivation to do this. It's always nice to see people appreciate the work you are doing.

I have a few ideas on how to alternate the story line and make it more enjoyable to read. Probably won't give so many shallow facts, but give an insight on team chemistry, some interaction and maybe thrilling story-line. We'll see.

+ I have a few ideas on how to format posts so they look neat-o.
Old 10-26-2015, 05:45 AM   #20
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

I personally would just reverse the trade, and get those picks back if possible. If not, I'd be fine with you keeping Olynyk and Turner, because you DI give up two first round picks. It's not like you screwed the CPU

I think it screwed your roster a bit, but if you work through it I'm sure it won't matter. Maybe another trade, a center/SF for a PF or something.

It's your story, so if you want a fresh start (I've done it before with THREE different WWE universes I've tried posting just on 2k15 lol)then you should.
Old 10-26-2015, 08:39 AM   #21
Pro

Cruzerr's Arena

Trent is right, the main thing about posting a story is that you enjoy it, that is the basis of a good story. Anyway, looking forward to your next one or if you want to continue this one or whatever :P
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »