Home

With a Chip On Their Shoulder | NBA 2k16 Dynasty

This is a discussion on With a Chip On Their Shoulder | NBA 2k16 Dynasty within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2015, 02:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
With a Chip On Their Shoulder | NBA 2k16 Dynasty

Hello!

Welcome to my 'fresh start' of the Golden State Warriors Dynasty. I will be trying to keep this one going for longer than my previous run. I will also try to do what I like and plan a few steps ahead. As you can see above, I have my basic settings panned out for now, however as an addition to my previous installment - I will be assuming control of all 30 teams and setting them all to CPU controlled (except GS). With that I will make sure that teams keep themselves in a (semi)realistic manner.

I will be conducting this Dynasty from a standpoint of a staff member (when I do an In-Character story), other posts will be done from a famous or not so famous NBA-persona who usually contributes with articles on NBA.COM etc. Story-line will be more of a fantasy-like, where I will create character development, various situations, trades, signings as a separate story-line which won't correlate to the real life NBA.

Any pointers, tips and ideas can be shared within this thread. I am looking forward to developing myself in this area of NBA and hopefully I can bring you guys a dynasty you're interested in following in.

Thanks,
Kumode

Last edited by Kumode; 10-27-2015 at 02:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2015, 02:49 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: With a Chip On Their Shoulder | NBA 2k16 Dynasty

Kerr on leave of absence,
Walton to assume head-coach position

POSTED BY: JON KRAWCZYNSKI, Associated Press
25 Oct, 2015 15:50 EST

OAKLAND - Luke Walton (former NBA guard and son of HoF Bill Walton) will be leading Warriors in a season opener against New Orleans. This might be a challenge for the young interim coach who was chosen by the board over the second assistant Ron Adams.

Steve Kerr, first year coach who steered Golden State to the first title run in over 30 years, is now out indefinitely after a back surgery uncovered some complications with his spine fluid.

It seems like a bumpy start, however many staff members of Warriors have said - it's not a big deal. General Manager Bob Myers leadership will have to extend a little bit further and provide a helping hand in the locker rooms as well. However, don't be confused, Walton is not scared to take up a job of Steve Kerr by any means. "He is not scared of NBA, he was playing on the same team as Kobe did." - said a staff member who wanted to remain anonymous.

Indeed, this is the time where guards (Fisher, Kidd) take up teams and try to bring them to a certain level of glory. And Walton has taken a fast-track. His team is already up in those rafters, however it's still not clear for how long he will be at the helm of the Warriors.

"He is on good terms with the guys. He was playing in NBA, you know he is in the mix." - Ron Adams, Assistant Coach (Golden State). And Adams is right, Walton was a part of Lakers successful campaign with a back-to-back championships. With his third ring coming as an assistant coach, Walton will more than happily continue this streak and hope to win another one with the Warriors.

Last edited by Kumode; 10-27-2015 at 03:15 AM.
Old 10-27-2015, 02:50 AM   #3
Rookie

Reservado 2.
Old 10-27-2015, 02:50 AM   #4
Rookie

Reservado 3.
Old 10-27-2015, 08:01 AM   #5
Pro

Cruzerr's Arena

Reservado 4?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2015, 01:13 PM   #6
Rookie

Let's go.

It's not easy to repeat, of course. Not everything will turn to perfection as the previous season. But #WeBelieve and obviously #WeCan

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »