Home

Bringing Back The Glory- 2005 Raptors Dynasty

This is a discussion on Bringing Back The Glory- 2005 Raptors Dynasty within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: How would you rate the Carter trade for the Raptors?
1 star 1 50.00%
2 stars 0 0%
3 stars 0 0%
4 stars 1 50.00%
5 stars 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2016, 02:17 PM   #1
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

OVR: 0
Bringing Back The Glory- 2005 Raptors Dynasty

I’m back! I will pretty much just be uploading on the weekends since on weekdays, my life is busy as hell. Also, this dynasty is starting in 2004 and I will hope to get all the way to the 2017 season soon.

System/Game: PS4/NBA 2K17
Mode: MyLeague
Rosters: Clutch’s 2005 roster with ratings toned down, he had 25 players above 90, I only have 11.
Sliders: Superstar
Quarter Length: 12 Minutes
Sim Quarter Length: 12 Minutes
Draft Class: 2005 Draft
Season Length: 82 Games
Playoff Format: 7-7-7-7
Injuries: On (Default for now)
Progressive Fatigue: On
Team Chemistry: On
CPU Trades: On
CPU Trade Approval: On
Control: All Teams, but it is cpu controlled for everything

I hope you guys enjoy and all comments are welcome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2016, 02:17 PM   #2
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Re: Bringing Back The Glory- 2005 Raptors Dynasty

“You’re hired”. YASSSS!!! I’ve been working my butt off for this, I can’t believe this. Yes, I’m just 20, but I’ve been a raptors fan since day 1. I started watching basketball when I was 11, the 1996 playoffs was where I started, I didn’t have a favorite team then. Then, after a game the draft lottery came, and there they were the raptors guaranteed the 4th pick. I quickly researched. Found everything about them. I have followed them ever since. The struggles, the VC playoff runs. Everything. But now, my team was in a big struggle. Not much young prospects like the 90s. Not enough talent like the early 2000s. Nothing. I needed to save this team. Before it’s too late. Before we end up having the same fate as the Vancouver Grizzlies. NEVER! That’s not happening, it will never. And I know exactly what to do.
Old 12-04-2016, 02:25 PM   #3
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

We need to get rid of Vince, You can tell he’s getting frustrated and he just doesn't fit our rebuilding mode mindset. We need to trade him for a young guy, with lots of potential. Carmelo? I phone the Nuggets. Of course, They think that even though Vince might be better now, in a few years Melo will be much better and “politely” hang up. I think about Dwight for a second. The Magic did express interest in Vince. I think, I might have a deal there.
Old 12-04-2016, 02:43 PM   #4
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

“This trade accomplishes a number of things that will help us now and in the future,” expressed Raptors General Manager Jaiveer Nagra. “In Dwight and DeShawn, we acquire 2 young players who have tremendous potential but are NBA ready. They can help us off the bat here in Toronto.

“The first round pick sets us up well for the future. This trade gives us some financial flexibility now and in the future.

DeShawn Stevenson is entering his 5th NBA season. He was selected in the first round, 23rd overall, by Utah in 2000. Stevenson has played for two NBA teams, Utah and Orlando. He owns career averages of 6.5 points, 2.3 rebounds and 17.8 minutes in 248 games.

Dwight Howard, 6-foot-11, 265 pounds, is the number 1 pick of this year’s draft . He is going to be a great player for the Raptors in the future alongside Chris Bosh.

Carter is the Raptors’ all-time leader in scoring, three-pointers and attempts, free throws and attempts, blocks and minutes. In 383 career games, 381 starts, Carter has averaged 23.8 points, 5.3 rebounds, 3.9 assists, 1.3 steals and 37.9 minutes. In 15 playoff contests, he has averaged 25.7 points, 6.4 rebounds and 5.0 assists.

Carter was a first-round choice, fifth overall, by Golden State and was traded on Draft Day (June 24, 1998) with cash to Toronto for the draft rights to Antawn Jamison. On August 3, 2001, Carter signed a six-year contract extension with the Raptors.

In 43 games with Toronto, Moiso averaged 2.7 points, 3.2 rebounds and 11.3 minutes. During his five-year NBA career, he has played with Boston, Charlotte, New Orleans and the Raptors. He owns career averages of 2.8 points, 2.9 rebounds and 10.1 minutes in 133 contests. Moiso was signed as a free agent by Toronto on July 16, 2003.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:31 PM   #5
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2016, 03:49 PM   #6
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

TORONTO -- After capping a 4-1 finals win over the Lakers. The Pistons already had their minds on a repeat. By adding McDyess it looks like it could be another Pistons championship.

The Raptors, after trading Carter, have entered rebuilding. But with talent like Bosh, Howard, Rose and Mo Pete. The game could be way closer then we expect and anyways it’s a whole new season.

PROJECTED STARTERS
TOR: Rafer Alston, Morris Peterson, Jalen Rose, Chris Bosh and Dwight Howard
DET: Chauncey Billups, Richard Hamilton, Tayshaun Prince, Rasheed Wallace and Ben Wallace
Old 12-04-2016, 05:26 PM   #7
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Pistons close out in season opener against the Raptors

October 26, 2004 | by Jaiveer Nagra via Raptors.com

The Detroit Pistons defeated the Toronto Raptors, 102-97, at the Air Canada Center last night.

It was a tightly contested game with team trading buckets nearly the entire game. The Pistons benched really lifted the team outscoring the Raptors bench, 34-19.
Despite getting into early foul trouble, Richard Hamilton led the way with 22 points and 5 assists in 35 minutes. Rasheed Wallace shot 1-12 the entire game being shut down by Bosh, he ended with 6 points and 13 boards. New addition, McDyess, added 12 points and 11 boards in his first game as a Piston.

Peterson led the way for the Raptors with 19 points, Alston had 17 and 6 along with Bosh who also had 17 points and 8 boards and 5 assists. Howard in his first game in the NBA had a solid 10 points and 13 rebounds as he went up against of the NBA’s best big men in Rasheed and Ben Wallace.
Toronto's next chance to redeem themselves will be October 28th at home, against the LeBron led Cleveland Cavaliers. As for the Pistons they visit the new looked, Orlando Magic on the 28th as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »