Home

Where do we go now? - The Chicago Bulls Story

This is a discussion on Where do we go now? - The Chicago Bulls Story within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2017, 09:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Where do we go now? - The Chicago Bulls Story

WHERE DO WE GO NOW? - THE CHICAGO BULLS STORY
2017 - 2018 Season

Quarter Length: 10 Minutes
Simulated Quarter Length: 12 Minutes
Normalize Played to Sim Stats Minutes: No and Yes
Playoffs: Best of 7
Gameplay Difficulty: Superstar
Draft Class : EmbraceThaPace 2017/2018 , Rest will be auto Generated (PS4)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2017, 09:21 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Where do we go now? - The Chicago Bulls Story

Old 06-27-2017, 10:08 AM   #3
Rookie

Chicago bulls SACK GM Gar Forman After Collosal Failure in Butler Trade

The chicago bulls have sacked General Manager Gar Forman as of yesterday 9' o'clock, after the monumental failure in the trade with Former Bulls Star Jimmy Butler, they have decided to appoint Assistant GM Jordi Griffin as General Manager for now.

Forman: I did EVERYTHING for this club, this Franchise is where its at because of me, i cant believe they would stab me in the back like that. Especially to replace me with this pathetic excuse for a General Manager they have replaced me with. Griffin who? he ended his statement with.

Griffin Replies: I get it. the man is frustrated, but he is not my priority right now, the Franchise is, thats what im focussing on, no further questions.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:23 AM   #4
Rookie

[center]

Griffin on Draft:
We are delighted that Frank was still available for us at 8, we think hes a very young guy with an amazing future.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:51 AM   #5
Rookie

Chicago Bulls Offseason Moves

Bulls Pick up Team Options for Portis and Payne, Let Rondo, Grant and Canaan Walk. Wade Picks up Player Option Portis Will Continue on a 1yr/1.52M Deal, Payne will earn 2.20M over 1 Year. Dwyane Wade will Have 1 more year of 23.80M

Bulls Send out Qualifying offers Felicio (1.42M), Lauvergne (2.34M) and Mirotic (8.41M) get one send out, Bulls Let MCW Walk.

Bulls Accept Qualifying Offer for Lauvergne Bulls Have accepted Qualifying offer for Joffrey Lauvergne worth 1.10M over 1 year.
Bulls Accept Qualifying Offer for Mirotic Chicago have come to an agreement over Nikola Mirotic, They sign him for 3 years/22.63M. Mirotic was excited to return to Chicago
Bulls Sign Chris Copeland Forward Chris Copeland (33) has accepted a 1 year 1.09M deal from the bulls, the deal includes a team option for next year.
Bulls Accept Qualifying Offer for Felicio The 25 year old Center Felicio signs a new contract with the bulls, worth 1.59M over 1 year.
Copeland(33) signs with Chicago Bulls, known as an outside shooter, will surely help up the 33% they shot from three last season

Free Agency Ends

Griffin when he was asked what he thought about Free Agency said We didnt expect to sign anyone big, considering the moves we made in the offseason, we are a team on the rise and we are happy to have made the signigns we made, definitely looking towards the future

Big Signigns Around the League
Rudy Gobert signs with Phoenix Suns for 4yrs/94.00M
Hassan Whiteside signs with Charlotte Hornets for 2yrs/49.21M
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2017, 11:06 AM   #6
Rookie

Bulls Publish Depth Chart for 17-18 Season

Their main playstyle will be: ISO plays, with shooters running around screens to get open. Fastbreak will also be part of their playstyle.

(excuses for the red lines, i forgot to take them out )
Old 06-27-2017, 02:09 PM   #7
Rookie

NETS TRIUMPH IN BATTLE OF THE VETERANS

Nets beat Bulls in battle of veterans, Brook Lopez vs Dwyane Wade
The story for this years bulls was clear. Dwyane wade or go home, and this was definitely the case this game, Wade was amazing for chicago in the first quarter, dishing the ball around and finishing on a bunch of one-on-one's.

The second and third quarter were definitely more of a struggle, Dwyane played less minutes and the rookies kept missing their shots or turning it over, granting the Nets a huge lead going into the fourth quarter. Mirotic and lopez the only two players keeping them remotely close with good defense from robin on one hand and raining threes from nikola on the other.

Then the fourth quarter came, Dwyane was possesed to win this game for the bulls, coming up with 3 steals and 12 points in the quarter, he wasnt alone though. Zach LaVine and Frank helped him. Hitting their shots and driving and dishing. Unfortunatly it wasnt enough as the bulls fall 126-114 to the Brooklyn Nets.

Review
As the text said, dwyane is our only hope of winning games. the young players are too inconsistent, Robin isnt a great scorer anyway, and we get absolutely no production off the bench, which at some point might trigger me to move either Zach or Dwyane to the bench. Frank in his first game was great though, to recap his strengths, hes definitely a comboguard, with his 6'5'' body and 7'0''? wingspan he can defend positions 1-4 (Even though he lacks the strength for defending 3-4) he can play offball and onball, has a good jumper and is a good playmaker too. hes basicly decent at everything right now, and has the potential to be something great for us.
Old 06-27-2017, 03:42 PM   #8
Rookie

Damn Frank scorching it. Shame couldn't get the W.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »