Home

Going To Work With The Bad Boys: NBA 2K18 Detroit Pistons MyLeague

This is a discussion on Going To Work With The Bad Boys: NBA 2K18 Detroit Pistons MyLeague within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2017, 01:33 PM   #9
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Going To Work With The Bad Boys: NBA 2K18 Detroit Pistons MyLeague

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan
Hmm. I think the Magic have more staying power than the Grizz, just by nature of the conference they're in. Grizzlies are a tough out, though.

Good to see the Pistons starting off so well -- with East in its weakened state, they should grab a solid playoff spot. Nothing higher than the 6th seed likely, but I could see them as a 4th seed if things break their way.
I agree with both points. I'm confident I can beat all but Cleveland in a seven game series. The Celtics are soft down low and I'm confident Avery Bradley can contain Kyrie. Bucks will be scary once Jabari Parker comes back though.
Old 10-31-2017, 11:56 AM   #10
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Going To Work With The Bad Boys: NBA 2K18 Detroit Pistons MyLeague

November 11, 2018
"This week was about showing maturity"

After a tough schedule last week with two back to backs the Pistons were able to breathe easy with Pacers and Hawks coming to town. They surprisingly made light work of both teams. This week was about proving that the culture has really changed. Too many times have the Pistons looked great against a contending team only to come out and lay an egg in a game that they heavily favored to win. Not this week! The only time they even trailed was 2-0 against Atlanta.

Reggie Jackson must've got word of the trade rumors and the Pacers paid for it. He dropped 34 points in 27 minutes and added 9 assists, 4 steals and a block on 14-20/2-3 from the field and deep respectively. He then lead the curb-stomping of the Hawks with 12 points, 12 assists and 0 turnovers on 5-7 FG and 2-3 3PT.

Other News
The Oklahoma City Thunder are currently 9-3 and third in west. Russell Westbrook has had a triple double in all nine victories.
The Rockets sit at 9-4 and Chris Paul has not suited up since the season opener.
Shockingly the Grizzlies are still on fire and the Magic are the one's who fell back down to Earth. While the Magic went on a four game skid with losses to the Celtics, Knicks, Suns and Nuggets, the Grizzlies are now 10-2 with their most recent victory being a 90-86 W over the Rockets.

Player of the Week
Nov 5 - Nov 11: John Wall (Wizards), James Harden (Rockets)

Edit: I wanna give you guys box scores and highlights, but 2K doesn't allow captures to be uploaded to Xbox Live.

Last edited by Davon_A_Brown; 10-31-2017 at 12:31 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »