Home

Pick my team for my Dynasty

This is a discussion on Pick my team for my Dynasty within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2018, 10:13 AM   #1
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

OVR: 0
Pick my team for my Dynasty

As some of you know, I had a dynasty with the Suns, but it got deleted. I am now ready to hop back into the swing of things now that the holidays are past.

I am looking for a team that is without a superstar, and isn't too good. However, I don't want the Suns, Nets, or Mavs.

College Football - Iowa Hawkeyes
College Basketball - Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2018, 02:47 PM   #2
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Pick my team for my Dynasty

I would just pick the team that you like the best and would have the most fun with. If you are torn that give a few options and maybe let that be the deciding factor. Glad to see you back around here
Old 02-03-2018, 04:44 PM   #3
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I would just pick the team that you like the best and would have the most fun with. If you are torn that give a few options and maybe let that be the deciding factor. Glad to see you back around here
Good idea.

Here are the choices

Heat
Knicks
Hawks
Jazz
Lakers

College Football - Iowa Hawkeyes
College Basketball - Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Old 02-03-2018, 08:05 PM   #4
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Hawks
They are my real life favorite team so I know all about them so if you want a team with a clean slate then go with them. Schroder is a under rated and very fun PG to use on offense and has pretty cheap contract. They will have a top 5 draft pick coming in along with two other 1st round picks. Next year they also have a extra first and their own pick is likely to be in the lottery. Collins should develop enough to be the future PF of the future and Prince is solid also. The only bad huge contract is Bazmore and he becomes a tradable asset in the offseason if not before to a team like the Cavs. With the cap space you are looking at either taking on bad contracts and getting draft picks or spending on 2nd tier FA.

Heat
They aren't amusing to me as they have like the highest payroll in the league and like 0 draft picks. Whiteside and Dragic aren't good enough to win a title so your stuck.

Jazz
They could be fun with Mitchell as your young stud and Gobert doing the dirty work. They also have cap room just from the sim side you wont be able to sign a high profile guy. They have a lot of players at the 2 and 3 and some solid vet role players in Rubio and my man Ingles.

Knicks
It would be fun to see how you build a championship team around KP. They are some bad long-term contracts with Lee, Noah and THJ. If you did start today they aren't going to be bad enough to get a top 5 pick so your move might be to trade that pick to move on from the bad contracts to a team like the Kings. I had Lebron sign with them after year 2 and team up with Doncic who was the 2nd overall pick.

Lakers
I think this would be very fun and I'll eventually pick them to do a my gm with offline. They have 2 young stars in Ball and Ingram and some young role players in Kuzma and Nance. The big draw here is that you can realistically sign 1 or 2 max level FA's and it be sim. I would package Randall and Clarkson together for a expiring deal and maybe a protected 1st then cut Deng. Its not the most challenging rebuild, but would be fun and its the Lakers.
Old 02-08-2018, 11:59 PM   #5
MVP

RolePlayer's Arena

Go with the Hawks, you wrote the most about them so it seems you are the most excited about them
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »