Home

The Rebirth of The Highlight Factory! Atlanta Hawks Rebuild!

This is a discussion on The Rebirth of The Highlight Factory! Atlanta Hawks Rebuild! within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2018, 07:17 PM   #9
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Rebirth of The Highlight Factory! Atlanta Hawks Rebuild!

You really should of done My League over My GM honestly. Gives you more control over the teams.

Anyways best of luck bro!
Old 04-12-2018, 09:03 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstone1987
You really should of done My League over My GM honestly. Gives you more control over the teams.

Anyways best of luck bro!

Yeah man everyone says that but I hate myleague idk why. But I love my GM mode I think because I don’t control one team. Anyways start my Braves Franchise I seen your mariners and Pittsburgh league

TG
Old 04-12-2018, 09:08 PM   #11
Rookie

The Hawks after the All-Star break would go on and just keep losing, with only 5 wins after all star break. Before the last game of the year the Hawks made a game changing announcement.

Breaking News:
Atlanta Hawks and Mike Budenholzer have agreed to part ways.

Owner Lewis Meyers comments “It’s a tough situation. Mike been apart of this family for over 10 years. Been one of the most successful coaches in the NBA, but as an organization we are going through a rebuild and Coach Bud agreed he doesn’t wanna be apart of it anymore.”

The Hawks finish 27-55.

End the season stats:
MVP:
IMG_0655.jpg

Rookie of the year:
IMG_0656.jpg

6th man of the year:
IMG_0657.jpg

Defensive Player of the Year:
IMG_0658.jpg

Most improved player of the Year:
IMG_0659.jpg

Coach of the Year:

Executive of the Year:

All NBA Teams:

All Defensive Teams:

All Rookie Teams:

NBA Champions:

Cavs win 4-1 over the Spurs

MVP:

TG
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2018, 06:59 PM   #12
Rookie

Off-Season:

Hawks Number one option is the off-season, they have so many chances at being the number one pick in the draft. The Hawks GM spoke out to the 92.9 the game.

GM Travis Glenn: “This is the most important draft of our life’s. The ping pong balls mean everything to us. This is the most important draft in Hawks history!!!!!”

IMG_0671.jpg

Retirement Hall of Famers:
Dwayne Wade
Vince Carter

IMG_0672.jpg

Jersey Retirement:
#3 Miami Heat Dwayne Wade

Draft Lottery:

Before:
IMG_0673.jpg

After:
IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

Hawks Owner Lewis Meyers: “Happy we got a top 2 pick and another top 5 but we will go after the number 1 pick hard!”
Hawks GM Travis Glenn: “Glad we got a top 2 pick but we wanted more! We wanted 1-2 or 2-3!!”

Hawks Staff:
Hawks clear out the entire staff and will start all over!

Breaking News:
Hawks Hire
CFO: Hawk Mills
Assistant GM: Timothy Thomas
Head Coach: Dwayne Wade
Assist Coach: Vince Carter
Head Scout: Lucas Flory
Trainer: Justin Powell

Dwayne Wade “I know I wouldn’t be out of the league for too long. I love Miami but the Hawks gave me this opportunity and I hope I can make the most of it. Lucky I got a hall of famer by my side.”

Vince Carter “I’m a lucky guy to still be able to be apart of the NBA. As soon as the Hawks offer me the job I knew I was going to take it.”

TG on the new staff: “I’m super excited about it. Two brand new coaches with an brand new team. We got the picks we wanted now let’s get the guys!”

Before the Draft Combine the Hawks shook up the draft!!!

Break News!!!!
Hawks Trade
#9, 16, 17, 21, 26 picks

To

Celtics Trade:

Hawks didn’t go to the draft combine but workout 12 players this year, After Hawks made Draft profiles for players, Hawks hold picks: 1, 2, 4, 7, 18, 2nd round 13 and 18

Draft Profiles:

Draft Profiles:
1. DeAndra Ayton the number one overall player on most mock drafts, Ayton been mostly compared to David Robinson but I believe he can be like Joel Embiid but more athletic. Ayton averaging 23 pts, 15.6 Rebounds and 5.7 blocks per game.

2. Luka Doncic could go anywhere from 2-10 just depends on what the teams needs. He often been compared to Gordon Heyward or Manu Ginobili. Luka averages this year 28 Points per game 6 Rebounds 6 Assist on 50% shooting from 3.

3. Collin Sexton Aka Young Bull is a tough strong athletic PG. Hes another guy that’s a top 5 prospect but with this loaded draft class he could go father down the draft. He’s been compared to Russell Westbrook and Eric Bledsoe. He’s averages this year 18 Points 3 Rebounds 6 Assist and 2.6 steals per game. A local kid from a high school in Georgia the Hawks are high on the year his Georgia talent.

4. Trae Young Mr. College Basketball, the kid can shoot from anywhere. He has the Steph Curry range and will pull up from half court if needed. He average this year 28 Points, 10 Assist this year.

5. Marvin Bagley, an NBA GM once said this kid is a once in a generation type player. He will have to improve his defense at times he takes plays off on that end. Best NBA comparison is Chris Bosh but some say if he can learn how to dribble better he could be a Kevin Durant type player. Most big boards have him going 1 or 2 with Ayton. He’s averages this year 21 Points, 15 Rebounds, 4 blocks per game.

6. Michael Porter Jr. only played (real life) three games this year due to a back injury but in those games everyone came out saying he has Kevin Durant potential. Most draft boards have him going anywhere from 3-7. He’s averages 28 points 8 rebounds and 5 assist per game.

7. Mo Bamba the long range center. This guy has a 8 foot wing span, will need to put weight on but has the potential to maybe be an Anthony Davis type guy or better with his length, some say he could also be Rudy Gobert. He average 17 points, 16 rebounds, 4 blocks per game this yr.

8. Kevin Knox had flashes of being a top 3 player in the draft but at times would just stand around and watch, this guy has potential to be a Paul George in the league. He average 20 points, 8 rebounds per game.

9. Wendall Carter the other forgotten big guy for Duke this year. Most people wouldn’t talk about him because of Marvin Bagley but him and Marvin destroy teams this year. He has potential to be great if teams take the time to develop him. He average 23 points, 11 rebounds, 3 blocks per game next to Marvin Bagley

10. LaMelo Ball brother of Lonzo Ball the kid has potential to be better than his brother. Youngest guy in the draft but will have to sit out a year before playing. Some coaches say he’s uncoachable due to his loud mouth father, some say he just has fun playing the game and has mature yet. He average 22.5 points, 10assist per game overseas.

NBA Draft Hawks:
#1: Luka Doncic SG/PG Real Madrid

Hawks GM: “This guy a gamer! He been playing pro basketball since the age of 12. He dominated the second best pro league. We are super excited to have him.”

#2: DeAndra Ayton C Arizona

Hawks GM: “Ayton just a monster! Showed great work ethic and drive. He keeps that same mentality he will be a hall of famer!”

Trade back to the Nets for Pick #5 and #18 pick 2nd round
Trade back for the Heat #6 pick and future first round pick

#6: Trae Young PG Oklahoma

Hawks GM: “Mr. College basketball! The guy had the Curry ability but will have to work to get stronger and smarter!”

Trade back for pick number #9 and #16 from Boston

#9: Mikal Bridges for Villanova

Hawks GM: “Most Underrated Player in the Draft. He will be special!”

Dallas Trade pick 8 for Blake Griffin! Detroit Gets LaMelo Ball

#17 Malik Newman from Kansas

Hawks GM: “Scorer!”

Hawks GM after the draft: We hit every where we scouted all year! We got the guys we wanted! This is the Hawks future. It’s time for us to develop these guys, and see what they are made of.

Hawks going into the free Agency period has question still everywhere. They have one PG on roster, but we believe Luka Doncic will be the teams back up PG and DeAndra Ayton the only team big man.

Hawks need PG: 1. PF: 2-3. C: 1-2

New signing of the Atlanta Hawks:
PF Brice Johnson
C Zhou QI
SG Theo Pinson
PF Billy Preston
PG Devante Graham
SG LiAngelo Ball
PF Luke Maye
C Thomas Welch

Hawks destroy summer league going perfect 7-0! Trae Young name Summer league MVP averaging 25 PPG 7 Assist, Luka Doncic was right behind him average 21 Points 5 Rebounds and 5 Assist. The Monster DeAndra Ayton average a respectable 15 Points 15 Rebounds 3 Blocks per game!

Vince Carter “Glad the guys are coming together we are young but dangerous! Just watch!”

World vs USA Nike Hoop Summit Stand outs:
USA:
Jaheim Quinerly 24 Points 5 Assist
Jaylen Hands 16 Points 5 Assist
Romeo Langford 14 Pts 6 Reb 7 Ast
RJ Barret 13 Pts
Bol Bol 4 Pts 7 Reb

Zion Williamson didn’t not play!

World:
None

Hawks before the season started had trouble in the locker room. Devante Graham and Malik Newman had issues and run in at Kansas with Billy Preston. Billy left last year Kansas middle of the season to go play pro ball overseas.

Graham and Newman both said “He quit. When things don’t go his way he runs or gets mad. He’s not a good teammate.”

Preston told 92.9 the Game “Who cares what they say, I got a family to support so I left. I love Kansas but my family was struggling and that was my best option.”

GM TG: “We plan on bringing all three in and getting the issues out of the way before the season. No more talking to the media into it happen or else guys will be suspended.”

TG
Old 04-13-2018, 11:33 PM   #13
Rookie

Hawks Roster:
PG: Trae Young
Image1523676790.011255.jpg
SG: Luka Doncic
Image1523676800.216798.jpg
SF: Mikal Bridges
PF: Brice Johnson
C: DeAndra Ayton
Image1523676808.877800.jpg

Rotation:
C: Zhou Qi
SG: Theo Pinson
SF: DeAndre Bembry**
SG: Malik Newman**

Bench:
PF: Billy Preston**
PG: DeVante Graham**
SG: LiAngelo Ball**
SF: Kyle Singler
C: Thomas Welch*
PF: Luke Maye*

*** guys will split time G-League and NBA

TG
Old 04-14-2018, 02:56 PM   #14
Rookie

Game 1 At Cleveland Cavaliers

Cavaliers Fans showed up for this game. Before the game Cleveland had there championship ring presentations but after it turn into the DeAndra Ayton Show. The young high flying Hawks led almost the whole game, running and gunning, making LeBron James look old. Hawks led at one point by 16 but the King would carry his team back into the game and took the led off and on in the fourth quarter. Luka Doncic also step up for this young Hawks team and showed why he was the number one pick with about 2 second left hit the game winning jump shot to make it 108-106! The worst team in the NBA last year Atlanta Hawks upset the Cavaliers!

IMG_0696.jpg

Dwayne Wade said: “Wow what a opening game. I can’t believe these young guys had the guts to challenge the defending champs like that. Also for DeAndra Ayton he and Luka might of just showed the NBA that the Hawks are for real.”

GM TG: “Ayton, Doncic, Young, Bridges are the future of the NBA!”

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

TG
Old 04-16-2018, 05:41 PM   #15
Rookie

Game 2 Vs Miami Heat

Hawks Head Coach Dwayne Wade had slot of emotions playing his former team. But said “We are coming to kill them. I want to beat them by 30.” The Hawks would destroy them not by 30 but the Hawks led the full game. Trae Young started off the game attacking the rim and he never looked back scoring 24 points 6 Assist on 9-10 shooting, 4-5 for 3. Luka Doncic score a quite 18 Points with 6 Assist. The big man DeAndre Ayton has another monster game 28 Pts 19 Rebounds. But the story was the 9th man Malik Newman who scored 23. But after the game not everything was fine with everyone. Hawks win 117-96.

IMG_0710.jpg
(Trae Young Deep 3)

Billy Preston told the reporter: “I feel like I could of score 15 points tonight off the bench but some guys (Newman and Graham) just keep missing me wild open. But I guess a win a win.”

Dwayne Wade “I’m not going to baby guys, I will send them to the G-League or cut off the team we just won and we are having problems in the locker room???”

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

TG
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2018, 07:50 PM   #16
Rookie

Atlanta Hawks vs Milwaukee Bucks

IMG_0776.jpg

The Hawks young core couldn’t stop Gianna and the Bucks. Every time the Hawks would make a run, Gianna would answer with a score or just making the right play for a 3. Hawks 3 point shooting was terrible, 5-19. Hawks 3 rookies Trae Young, Luka Doncic and DeAndra Ayton would try everything to fight back but it wouldn’t be enough. Dwayne Wade said “Our Defense was terrible tonight, it was non existent. I know we beat the Cavs and my beloved Heat but tonight is a performance that sucked.” GM TG said “D-Wade comments were out of line, and he can’t be talking about the Heat anymore, it’s in the pasted, if he wants to go be a Miami Heat he can go but we only want People who love the Hawks in this organization.”

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

TG

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »