Home

Fight Night Champion Added to the Xbox One Backward Compatibility Library

This is a discussion on Fight Night Champion Added to the Xbox One Backward Compatibility Library within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2018, 11:19 PM   #265
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Fight Night Champion Added to the Xbox One Backward Compatibility Library

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB5XSBW
I'm undefeated on GOAT difficulty (I play with a very realistic looking Mayweather CAB). Usually, not losing a single time would get boring in other games, but I'm still have a blast with FNC, because you actually have to be strategic to be successful.
it really was an underrated game....you can't just punch away, you have to move, block, counter, slip punches and watch your stamina just like you would have to in a real bout.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2018, 11:09 AM   #266
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB5XSBW
I'm undefeated on GOAT difficulty (I play with a very realistic looking Mayweather CAB). Usually, not losing a single time would get boring in other games, but I'm still having a blast with FNC, because you actually have to be strategic to be successful.
Yh and to make it even better, you can challenge yourself even further with sliders. Like I'll put the boxer power up to about 8 and toughness up to about 6 or 7 just so it's not op. But strikes are alot more dangerous like that...especially against heavy hitters. You really have to be on your toes.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:56 AM   #267
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMMA
Yh and to make it even better, you can challenge yourself even further with sliders. Like I'll put the boxer power up to about 8 and toughness up to about 6 or 7 just so it's not op. But strikes are alot more dangerous like that...especially against heavy hitters. You really have to be on your toes.
Same thing I did. I also raised stamina so I have to be more conservative with opponents and where going against certain opponents making them miss and draining their stamina is an actual strategy.
Old 07-10-2018, 06:50 PM   #268
Rookie

OVR: 2

Driving me crazy I was able to install both legendary Foreman and the Legends Pack but the Bare Knuckles Mode still isnt available even though it shows both installed in the store. The Bare Knuckles was included in that pack previously. It shows available to purchase but I am a bit iffy on that working.
Old 11-25-2018, 12:11 PM   #269
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Fight Night Champion is out today on Xbox One

Is it as slow and laggy as it was on the 360?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 11-26-2018, 11:22 PM   #270
All Star

OVR: 20
Re: Fight Night Champion is out today on Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Is it as slow and laggy as it was on the 360?
Still some sluggishness on an OG Xbox One, but nowhere near as bad as the 360.

I imagine FNC runs even better on an S or an X.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:59 AM   #271
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey guys,

I’ve been playing FNC on the Xbox one for a while now. I had taken a break and now when I get on all my downloaded boxers are gone. When I try to go online to the boxer share it says the EA Sports World servers are temporarily out of serve and to please try again later.

Did they kill the boxer share? I really hope not. It’s what has kept this game playable all these years later.

Anyone know what’s up?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2018, 01:38 AM   #272
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelN36
Hey guys,

I’ve been playing FNC on the Xbox one for a while now. I had taken a break and now when I get on all my downloaded boxers are gone. When I try to go online to the boxer share it says the EA Sports World servers are temporarily out of serve and to please try again later.

Did they kill the boxer share? I really hope not. It’s what has kept this game playable all these years later.

Anyone know what’s up?
don't know but i had the same problem.....(on xbox360). haven't been able to get on boxer share for quite some time. checked online and didn't see anything about them shutting down the servers but that may well be the case it looks like. (did you save your downloaded boxers to your hard drive?)

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »