Home

Prizefighters 2 - Retro boxing action coming to Mobile Devices (and possibly Steam)!

This is a discussion on Prizefighters 2 - Retro boxing action coming to Mobile Devices (and possibly Steam)! within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2020, 09:55 AM   #1
Lillard Time

FlyRice's Arena

OVR: 19
Prizefighters 2 - Retro boxing action coming to Mobile Devices (and possibly Steam)!

Hey OS! I'm the developer of Prizefighters and Hoop League Tactics and I'm excited to announce that Prizefighters 2 will be releasing on December 17th for Android and iOS!

Prizefighters 2 is the sequel to Prizefighters 1 (obviously lol) and it improves the first game on every aspect. The gameplay literally has more depth (you can move forward and backwards in the ring) while retaining the 2D retro style. The career modes (Road to Victory and Be the Promoter) play out like actual careers instead of a ladder of opponents. Other fighters will book their own fights, train, age, and eventually retire. You can even customize your entire league before jumping in if you didn't want to start with the default fighters (and ones generated by the CPU). New amateur fighters can also enter your league and rise to the top, eventually challenging you for the title. Once you are satisfied with your career and it's ready to hang up the gloves, your fighter can enter the Hall of Fame. You can then start a new career continuing in the same league and try to top your previous achievements.

There is still much more I've yet to talk about but if this all sounds interesting to you, the game is available for Pre-Order on Google Play and the App Store. Prizefighters 2 will be free-to-play with a one-time purchase to unlock Premium version. Thanks for reading!

Last edited by FlyRice; 12-16-2020 at 09:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2020, 01:08 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Prizefighters 2 - Retro boxing action coming to Mobile Devices (and possibly Stea

I didn't play the first one, but I've preordered this one. Looking forward to it!
Old 12-15-2020, 01:17 PM   #3
Lillard Time

FlyRice's Arena

Re: Prizefighters 2 - Retro boxing action coming to Mobile Devices (and possibly Stea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMimic
I didn't play the first one, but I've preordered this one. Looking forward to it!
Thanks for the support! Please share any thoughts and feedback once you get the chance to try it out
Old 12-18-2020, 09:11 AM   #4
Run After Catch

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMimic
It's worth a look. Count me in for this one as well.
Old 12-18-2020, 09:15 AM   #5
Lillard Time

FlyRice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACZILLA
It's worth a look. Count me in for this one as well.
It's out now on Google Play and the App Store! Looking forward to your thoughts and feedback

App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/prizef...2/id1506703790
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hl=en_US&gl=US
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2020, 02:21 PM   #6
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

did you develop this solo? and what platform/software did you use?

As someone deep into the dreams experience I'm taking my thoughts more seriously about moving the concepts onto real platforms like you're doing.
Old 12-18-2020, 02:23 PM   #7
Lillard Time

FlyRice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
did you develop this solo? and what platform/software did you use?

As someone deep into the dreams experience I'm taking my thoughts more seriously about moving the concepts onto real platforms like you're doing.
I did! I use Unity 3D. It's free to develop with until you generate over a certain amount of revenue. There are also a lot of online resources available in case you ever get stuck.
Old 12-18-2020, 02:31 PM   #8
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyRice
I did! I use Unity 3D. It's free to develop with until you generate over a certain amount of revenue. There are also a lot of online resources available in case you ever get stuck.
cool, I may ask you some questions and I forgot to say good work! I like the impacts especially with the thuds and sweat

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »