Home

More Fighters Announced For eSports Boxing Club Roster

This is a discussion on More Fighters Announced For eSports Boxing Club Roster within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2021, 10:18 PM   #17
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: More Fighters Announced For eSports Boxing Club Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balldude777
Man, this roster is going to be insane! It's a shame if they don't get Ali though for what is probably the greatest roster ever for a boxing game, doesn't seem right to not have him.

I’ve been following this game extremely closely and I’ve even discovered some leaked fighters. I haven’t discovered ali, but based on what I know, I think he’s in the game. I’m fairly confident.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-05-2021, 10:39 PM   #18
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

OVR: 0
This is amazing work.
Old 04-06-2021, 02:48 AM   #19
Rookie

give us one boxer from finland please* robert helenius
Old 04-06-2021, 10:34 AM   #20
Rookie

For the major fighter announcement; It has to be someone truly iconic. I don’t think someone like Errol Spence would warrant his own reveal over guys like Crawford, Roy Jones, Loma, etc.

So for me, it comes down to a very short list of possible fighters:

Ali
Tyson
Mayweather
Canelo

If I had to guess, I’m going to say Ali gets announced.

Old 04-06-2021, 10:35 AM   #21
Rookie

I even hesitate to put Canelo in that group. But I know he’s super popular right now, beyond everyone else

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2021, 10:58 AM   #22
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: ESBC Roster Update Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamtino
I wouldn't sweat anyone not being in this game "officially".

They will all be in the PC version of this game, the only question is whether they get paid for it.

If you ever played a WWE or sports game on PC you know exactly what I mean.
oh I'm not at all, should have quoted someone - I was guessing at possible super star reveal option.

The roster is already amazing no doubt, but for me I'll go with gameplay 1st always. If it's fun and true to the sport I'll play it regularly even if there were no real world boxers. The roster is the cherry on top for me - in fact official athletes are usually not 100% maximized for their inclusion. Most games should allow you to use them in a career mode and 'be' them. Like redo SRR's career in today's era. Speaking of that I wonder if they'll have short length? I can't remember which fight night or if it was another game, but seeing legends from the 70s and 80s (or earlier) in super baggy 90s style Chris webber shorts was always funny to me lol
Old 04-07-2021, 02:34 PM   #23
Rookie

Balldude777's Arena

Re: ESBC Roster Update Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
oh I'm not at all, should have quoted someone - I was guessing at possible super star reveal option.

The roster is already amazing no doubt, but for me I'll go with gameplay 1st always. If it's fun and true to the sport I'll play it regularly even if there were no real world boxers. The roster is the cherry on top for me - in fact official athletes are usually not 100% maximized for their inclusion. Most games should allow you to use them in a career mode and 'be' them. Like redo SRR's career in today's era. Speaking of that I wonder if they'll have short length? I can't remember which fight night or if it was another game, but seeing legends from the 70s and 80s (or earlier) in super baggy 90s style Chris webber shorts was always funny to me lol
I agree with this, the roster is great but I really, really hope we can use them in career mode. Not to get off topic but a dream mode for me would be Be A Promoter mode where you can play/develop multiple boxers. You could also sign/release boxers during the career mode if you wanted to, with the emphasis of building your own brand. I'm not an expert in how promoters operate exactly but something along those lines sounds fun to me.
Old 04-08-2021, 12:27 AM   #24
MVP

zello144's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCowboys22
I even hesitate to put Canelo in that group. But I know he’s super popular right now, beyond everyone else

Yeah out all of them Canelo seems the most likely.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »