Home

6 titles, 103 win streak snapped... and i don't get rehired!

This is a discussion on 6 titles, 103 win streak snapped... and i don't get rehired! within the College Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2023, 11:48 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 6 titles, 103 win streak snapped... and i don't get rehired!

Edit: this thread was originally in the ncaa 2003 or 04 forum back in 2003.

Looking for an old website I made in 03 and I wrote a blog about lebron in Hs. Can’t find it but stumbled back to these forums.

So every year i always have a few franchise saves. One of them is the serious, play every game file. And i always have one that I just sim to see if the game is playable in the long run.

So with this file, yep, i reloaded saves for wins. I wanted to push the game and see what happens if you continually crush their goals.
I had a 103 game win streak snapped on the last season for reasons i cant remember. Maybe I accidentally saved over it or just wanted to see what would happen that i finally lost a game. Well, I found out… fired.

Did the same in NFL 2k5 and on year 17 of winning 9 Superbowls, the last year of my contract required me to lower my defensive pass or run (can’t recall which one) and it was impossible when i realized (last week of reg season) i was going to get fired if i didnt achieve all 3 goals and got fired and a game over.

BTW… this reply is over 19 1/2 years after i made this thread. Might be up there for longest in between post on here!:??

Last edited by SaltyChip; 02-07-2023 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Explaining why it seems its in wrong forum.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football »