Home

College Football Off Topic

This is a discussion on College Football Off Topic within the College Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2014, 02:37 PM   #3121
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: College Football Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
Turns out "I beat Tennessee" doesn't quite get girls at Florida like it used to.
Just about every player in DivI can say this...........................

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2014, 02:53 PM   #3122
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Four
Just gonna post a but of what I'm seeing on gatorgang.com (very reliable, those dudes have crazy sources and are almost always right) and other UF insiders. Apparently this girl is an athlete at UF, and though she and Treon were "exclusive" but was recently angered when she found out Treon had been with other girls. She even asked about what happened in "he said, she said" assault cases on orientation. That being said, it seems like a convient time to drop an accusation like this, just as Treon is coming off a victory and likely starting Saturday night against LSU

Again , that's just what I've seen. I don't want to defend the kid or anything right now . It's beyond football and a serious accusation .
Yeah, quarterback at the University of Florida, I'm SHOCKED he would be hooking up with other girls.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:59 PM   #3123
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

OVR: 10

Kenyan Drake is confirmed to have broke his leg against Ole Miss.
Old 10-06-2014, 04:58 PM   #3124
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Four
Just gonna post a but of what I'm seeing on gatorgang.com (very reliable, those dudes have crazy sources and are almost always right) and other UF insiders. Apparently this girl is an athlete at UF, and though she and Treon were "exclusive" but was recently angered when she found out Treon had been with other girls. She even asked about what happened in "he said, she said" assault cases on orientation. That being said, it seems like a convient time to drop an accusation like this, just as Treon is coming off a victory and likely starting Saturday night against LSU

Again , that's just what I've seen. I don't want to defend the kid or anything right now . It's beyond football and a serious accusation .
As a FSU fan, I'm not saying anything until we see the facts and he is charged. The timing on this is just crazy and I don't know why UF gave in and suspended him. I know the PC crowd will say they have to and he is guilty no matter what the evidence shows, but follow your own standards unless you actually know there is some evidence that makes it very clear.

Winston was never suspended because he was never charged, plus it happening in the off season. Greg Dent was found not guilty of the rape/whatever charge he was facing, but was kicked off the team and his career ended because it was a felony charge.

That's why I don't like suspending a player right away, there are little penalties for the accuser if they lie. I would love if both parties had their names protected, but that will never happen.
Old 10-06-2014, 05:11 PM   #3125
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet
Tough his computer and wall. 351 btw.
OH MY GOD I JUST REALIZED IT PLAYS A DIFFERENT SONG EVERY TIME YOU VISIT IT THIS IS THE BEST

@AdamdotH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2014, 05:12 PM   #3126
MVP

OVR: 12

The current witch hunts by the general population have gotten way out of control. Even in this thread you already have people supporting this dude being kicked off the team etc....yet there isn't one shred of any credible evidence listed on this guy to base your judgment on.

You should never convict someone based on just an accusation. Let the evidence come forward and then base your decision on that, not before. When you are a prominent public figure whether its because of status, wealth, popularity, etc...then you are a prime target for baseless accusations all the time.

Stop rushing to judgment every time someone is accused of something, its getting old. Let the evidence be released, and then grab your pitchforks.
Old 10-06-2014, 05:27 PM   #3127
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsontide27
The current witch hunts by the general population have gotten way out of control. Even in this thread you already have people supporting this dude being kicked off the team etc....yet there isn't one shred of any credible evidence listed on this guy to base your judgment on.

You should never convict someone based on just an accusation. Let the evidence come forward and then base your decision on that, not before. When you are a prominent public figure whether its because of status, wealth, popularity, etc...then you are a prime target for baseless accusations all the time.

Stop rushing to judgment every time someone is accused of something, its getting old. Let the evidence be released, and then grab your pitchforks.
Except no one posted that he was guilty here.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:04 PM   #3128
Pro

jackster802's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXstormmXX
Kenyan Drake is confirmed to have broke his leg against Ole Miss.

I'm not sure we needed a confirmation on this...lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football »