Home

so if there was a 4 team playoff this year, which 4 teams?

This is a discussion on so if there was a 4 team playoff this year, which 4 teams? within the College Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2013, 07:41 PM   #49
MVP

Amoo316's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: so if there was a 4 team playoff this year, which 4 teams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Methinks he may have returned in this thread with an alias.
Wait you mean and done something "clever" like changed his location from "Ocala" to "O-Town"? No, NEVER...

God I hate people...
NBA: Heat
NCAA: Florida & Miss State
NFL: Whichever team currently has the most of my favorite college players
NHL: Caps
Tennis: The Joker & Sloane Stevens
WWE: Dean Ambrose
Misc: Anybody wearing a Team USA jersey
Old 02-05-2013, 09:34 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 9

I really do enjoy reading Florida fans trying to give excuses for the way that they lost to GA. So what was the lucky play? The Malcolm Mitchell catch that went for a td bc Floridas defenders forgot how to tackle? The Rambo pick before the end of the second half to stop Florida from scoring? Or when Jarvis jones ripped the ball out of reeds hands? Both teams were good this year Georgia played better than Florida that's why they won. You can call it luck or whatever you want to to make you sleep better at night. Honestly though you remind me a little bit of someone who use to post here, shutdown corner is that you???
Old 02-12-2013, 01:07 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1

Well I would love to see at least a six (better 8) team playoff tournament. The big conference winners, like Perfect Zero suggested, plus the next two best ranked teams. Wildcard playoffs included for this 6 team playoffs example.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2013, 12:02 PM   #52
Rookie

Gator4life's Arena

OVR: 2

I have no clue who "shutdown corner" is. O-town is for Orlando not Ocala. It is what it is! You guys won! I'm letting that go but to say Florida doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs is ridiculous. Florida had a much better resume than any other team in the nation. GA beat FL so what!! They lost to Bama in SEC Champ so they shouldn't get in. If you put them in because they beat FL then Why isn't South Carolina in the Contention or LSU or hell even Texas A&M? Just tired of all the crying GA fans. They knew what was at stake when they played the championship game. If they wanted to be in bcs game or playoffs then switch with FL and let us have a shot at bama. What's done is done! Can't wait till next season!
Old 02-17-2013, 05:56 PM   #53
Stayin Alive

GAMEC0CK2002's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator4life
My point is that florida beat themselves that game. 6 turnovers??? I know it's part of football but still if you give up the ball 6 times you will NEVER win a ball game even if it's against New Mexico Tech (Don't know if that's an actual school). I give Georgia credit. They beat us but they should of beaten bama if they wanted to get into the top 4. Why not put FL in when they beaten FSU, Texas A&M, South Carolina (GA got killed by), and LSU. Ridiculous to count them out because of a bad game. I feel to be part of the best 4 teams you should have the resume as well. (Like College basketball)
And we go around the circle. Fla beat themselves with TOs vs. UGA, UGA beat themselves with TOs vs. SC and SC beat themselves with TOs vs. Fla.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:13 PM   #54
Rookie

Gator4life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEC0CK2002
And we go around the circle. Fla beat themselves with TOs vs. UGA, UGA beat themselves with TOs vs. SC and SC beat themselves with TOs vs. Fla.
I guess I see the point now! Turnovers are all part of the game which I already knew but still say UF had a really good season and should at least be up for discussion considering the wins they had. I'd like to see GA play LSU or Bama at least once every other year but that'd be asking to much.
  • NBA: Philadelphia 76ers
Old 02-17-2013, 06:25 PM   #55
Stayin Alive

GAMEC0CK2002's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator4life
I guess I see the point now! Turnovers are all part of the game which I already knew but still say UF had a really good season and should at least be up for discussion considering the wins they had. I'd like to see GA play LSU or Bama at least once every other year but that'd be asking to much.
That we can agree on. UGA must have photos on somebody at the SEC scheduling office. Had a golden road to the SECCG 2 years in a row.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2013, 04:25 PM   #56
Rookie

Gator4life's Arena

They must but that's GA for you. Always getting babied by SEC. I know they have a good offense coming in next year but I think their D suffers big time and say they finish 3rd in the east.
  • NBA: Philadelphia 76ers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football »