Home

OS Community College Hoops Roster

This is a discussion on OS Community College Hoops Roster within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2004, 11:52 AM   #73
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: OS Community College Hoops Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I started the file, posted it in this thread, then Wally downloaded it, made changes and posted again and so on and so on. To help on this file, you must have an Action Replay.
I have one. So count me in if you guys want the help.
Old 11-19-2004, 11:54 AM   #74
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

I'm happy to note that most of the "popular" players accersories are right on the money. I added one tattoo onto Chris Thomas. I know the guy from Illinois has a ton of tattoos. When its my turn again, I plan on updating some players tattoos.

p.s. we pretty much need any help any of you guys can give.

I gotta say though the rosters for the low-tier teams looks pretty accurate. I'm not really having any trouble finding the names, so i think it'll be easier than we thought. Just time consuming like crazy...
Old 11-19-2004, 12:00 PM   #75
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

There is a VERY well-known community roster maker that is working with ESPN now.

That's why the rosters are deadly accurate, the accessories are spot-on, and the editing interface is the best I've seen - shortcuts to just edit the names? Only a hardcore editor would think of that.

I have yet to not find a name, or find a player on the roster that won't match perfectly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2004, 12:21 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 2

one suggestion...

when we get down to the real scrubby conferences, we could consider making the 20 teams that you can start from in Career Mode a priority. For example, instead of naming LIU's or Radford's entire conrferences, we name all 20 of those teams first, since there's a much greater probability that people will actually be using those teams. just an idea.
Old 11-19-2004, 12:39 PM   #77
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8

Good thought, but it would be cool to have the real names of all the players in your conference that you're going against. I like developing rivalrys and learning to hate certain players in my conference because they lit me up. But anyway, keep up the good work guys! If you guys are spread thin and need some help I'd be glad to help.
Old 11-19-2004, 12:43 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportGamer24
Good thought, but it would be cool to have the real names of all the players in your conference that you're going against. I like developing rivalrys and learning to hate certain players in my conference because they lit me up. But anyway, keep up the good work guys! If you guys are spread thin and need some help I'd be glad to help.
yeah, that's true too, i'm just worried that we'll end up hitting the limit at some point and half of the 20 teams will be stuck with fake names.
Old 11-19-2004, 01:04 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by weo4a
yeah, that's true too, i'm just worried that we'll end up hitting the limit at some point and half of the 20 teams will be stuck with fake names.
I really don't remember what happened last year as far as the limit. Cna someone explain to me what happaned? With generate names on to begin with, we are just changing the names from one name in the database to another. If they were able to generate names for all the teams, I dont see why we can't change names for all of them without a worry. Wasn't the problem though that a lot of names weren't in the database and they in essence took up "memory"?
Old 11-19-2004, 01:07 PM   #80
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8

Whats the current status of the roster?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »