Home

OS Community College Hoops Roster

This is a discussion on OS Community College Hoops Roster within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2004, 12:17 AM   #17
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: OS Community College Hoops Roster

doing the big east should be done in about 30 mins
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 11-19-2004, 12:43 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

Shad360, I've decided to pull an all nighter, to try and advance these as best as we can. Would you guys mind if I take the initiative and do some of the conferences that some of the guys wanted to do, like the bigger more popular conferences? Or would you want me to start doing the conferences no one wants to do?

I'm just concerned with the maximum database entries. I'd like to get the bigger conferences out of the way.... Or should I just wait until others participate?

It's by no means a fun job but its worthwhile.
Old 11-19-2004, 12:43 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad360
doing the big east should be done in about 30 mins
What conferences are done now?
I'll do some conferences also.
Old 11-19-2004, 12:45 AM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyHoppIII
Shad360, I've decided to pull an all nighter, to try and advance these as best as we can. Would you guys mind if I take the initiative and do some of the conferences that some of the guys wanted to do, like the bigger more popular conferences? Or would you want me to start doing the conferences no one wants to do?

I'm just concerned with the maximum database entries. I'd like to get the bigger conferences out of the way.... Or should I just wait until others participate?

I now where you are coming from. I'll gladly help you with this.
Old 11-19-2004, 12:53 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

i'd say do the biggest conferences first, i'm sure no one will get their feelings hurt if you go ahead and take them. better to do that then to do the smaller conferences and then get to a conference like the SEC and realize that you cant name everyone cause you reached the limit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2004, 12:55 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

Good Idea.if its ok with ya'll, i'll take this next roster set from shad360 and do the Big XII. then I can pass it off to whomever, if you want. Or I can continue with the SEC.

Old 11-19-2004, 12:59 AM   #23
Pro

Quote:
Good Idea.if its ok with ya'll, i'll take this next roster set from shad360 and do the Big XII. then I can pass it off to whomever, if you want. Or I can continue with the SEC.

I'll do the SEC if you want me to. I'm getting roster info to speed up the process now.
Old 11-19-2004, 01:03 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

trav sounds good. ill do the big twelve, be done with that in 2 hours. and send it your way for the SEC.

Will you be up all night? would you want to do the SEC now (when shad360 is done with the big east)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »