Home

Official Court Edit Thread (360 version)

This is a discussion on Official Court Edit Thread (360 version) within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2006, 02:48 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 17
Official Court Edit Thread (360 version)

Thought I'd create this thread for people to post their court edits. When I get back downstairs with the laptop where my 360 and big screen are, I'll post Florida's court that I edited and you can tell me what you think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2006, 02:49 PM   #2
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Re: Official Court Edit Thread (360 version)

Nice, thanks man.

Now only if 2K had a jersey editor.
Old 11-23-2006, 10:38 PM   #3
Rookie

locibooka's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADA885
Thought I'd create this thread for people to post their court edits. When I get back downstairs with the laptop where my 360 and big screen are, I'll post Florida's court that I edited and you can tell me what you think.
How do you edit courts for 360???
Old 11-23-2006, 10:45 PM   #4
Rookie

rj102990's Arena

OVR: 3

go to mnagement and then edit school and go to court and u should be able to.
Old 11-23-2006, 11:29 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

by tuesday when I get the game, ill be analyzing my old RTF file from last years current gen version and comparing.. Many courts havent changed since, so those court edits would still apply.

I think ill wait until then to post my changes. I know of atleast 4 from the top of my head for 360 that need some work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2006, 11:21 AM   #6
Bills Mafia!!

racerx's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
by tuesday when I get the game, ill be analyzing my old RTF file from last years current gen version and comparing.. Many courts havent changed since, so those court edits would still apply.

I think ill wait until then to post my changes. I know of atleast 4 from the top of my head for 360 that need some work
Ruben,
One thing I noticed before leaving for work is that Cincinnati has a clear key now which is correct in 2k7. Your spread sheet has it listed as red, which you can remove that line. The only change need for them is the outerskirt which is clear.
NCAA Basketball - UK Wildcats
Old 11-24-2006, 12:23 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

so thats a new court for this year?

i remember seeing videos or pictures and what i had on the SS was what was used last year.

If the XBOX version is anything like the 360, i noticed many positive changes... i also noticed a few conferences getting untouched like the Big Sky.

Ill get it all straightened out and start fresh. comparing last years current gen to this years next gen court edits might be difficult as there are many changes.

I should be a go for tuesday afternoon to start on this large scale project.

I have atleast 4 conferences done for Current gen. would you be willing to compare those changes to next gen, so i can get a grasp of knowing if the artwork is essentially the same.

most of the changes so far involve COLORs being faded or too dark and not matching logo artwork.. thats the main concern on xbox.. for all i know, it could be xbox specific.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:30 PM   #8
Bills Mafia!!

racerx's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
so thats a new court for this year?

i remember seeing videos or pictures and what i had on the SS was what was used last year.

If the XBOX version is anything like the 360, i noticed many positive changes... i also noticed a few conferences getting untouched like the Big Sky.

Ill get it all straightened out and start fresh. comparing last years current gen to this years next gen court edits might be difficult as there are many changes.

I should be a go for tuesday afternoon to start on this large scale project.

I have atleast 4 conferences done for Current gen. would you be willing to compare those changes to next gen, so i can get a grasp of knowing if the artwork is essentially the same.

most of the changes so far involve COLORs being faded or too dark and not matching logo artwork.. thats the main concern on xbox.. for all i know, it could be xbox specific.

Yes,
I saw some highlights of Cinn this year and noticed that they removed the red key from last year and made it clear.

Please send me the list of your conferences that you have done and I will compare them to the 360. I get out of work today at 6pm EST and will have time tonight to check this out.

email - [email protected]

Thanks
NCAA Basketball - UK Wildcats

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »