Home

MY COLLEGE HOOPS EDITS

This is a discussion on MY COLLEGE HOOPS EDITS within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: How are these rosters?
Sucks so bad I can't even explain 0 0%
Ok 3 60.00%
Good 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2008, 08:26 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 17
Unhappy (MY COLLEGE HOOPS EDITS UPDATE!) I HAVE NO TIME FOR EDITING!

sorry guys i just dont have the hours to put this into the game. Ive kinda lost interest in roster making and college hoops 2k8. i play other games too. I dont want to let any of you down so ill upload my latest update. Other than that thats it. I might have a few updates later but not often. I didnt go to the bad side but like i said i dont have time. Thanks for understanding guys!
PSN: alexsportsguy (lame but whatever)

Last edited by alex96; 11-28-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2008, 10:21 AM   #2
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: MY COLLEGE HOOPS EDITS

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex96
yo whats up guys im gonna be editing both BSSHADOWS rosters (when it comes to 2k share) and goodfellas. I know they sometimes dont have time to do every single detail down to the bench depths but i am willing to. Thanksgiving break will give me a chance to edit like mad! So um just like the first roster edits i put naming "goodfella 10 v7 EDITED WELL" ill be continuing them even farther. But the ones who really help me is BSSHADOWS and goodfella10 because they provide me with the base roster so thanks guys.

So um look for the roster when it comes out and when you have any requests or questions ask them here!
360 or PS3?
Old 11-25-2008, 12:09 PM   #3
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

I downloaded your roster, but didn't notice any difference between yours & goodfellas.

Can you please provide a list of what improvements you have made?
Old 11-25-2008, 04:49 PM   #4
Rookie

twisted88's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex96
yo whats up guys im gonna be editing both BSSHADOWS rosters (when it comes to 2k share) and goodfellas. I know they sometimes dont have time to do every single detail down to the bench depths but i am willing to. Thanksgiving break will give me a chance to edit like mad! So um just like the first roster edits i put naming "goodfella 10 v7 EDITED WELL" ill be continuing them even farther. But the ones who really help me is BSSHADOWS and goodfella10 because they provide me with the base roster so thanks guys.

So um look for the roster when it comes out and when you have any requests or questions ask them here!
So are you planning on finishing the rosters off yourself w/edits? Because I know with goodfella's, he still has about 15 or so conferences to update. So if you're only making edits to what he's finished, you're going to have to make those same edits everytime he puts out an update. I respect what you're trying to do, but wouldn't it make more sense to wait until you at least have a completed base roster? Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding what your doing exactly.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:30 PM   #5
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

BehindShadows won't be out until December/January by his own timeline. So editing his over Thanksgiving won't really be possible. But I do appreciate what you're saying, I'll be rooting for ya when the time comes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2008, 11:30 PM   #6
Pro

xbox 360. and um whenever goodfella or well bshadows dont post a roster for a long time ill update it however I can. But remember guys, this will take time too. And usually i dont have time to fully update. Ill do little updates at a time. Faces wont be exactly accurate but ill try to do my best. Anyway if you guys could help out with just a few things itll be great! if you are addicted to one specific team that you know a lot about, post it here. but in the meantime download my other roster "goodfella10 v7 EDITED WELL"

thanks guys!

Old 11-26-2008, 02:33 PM   #7
Pro

hey guys im already finished with my first update so be prepared for it on 2k share

What i did to the rosters:
-fixed a few faces
-edited ratings
-released seniors who graduated
-made a few more transfers

File will be called MY COLLEGE HOOPS EDITS

Old 11-26-2008, 04:06 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

yo is ur rosters on 2k share now

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »