Home

PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project

This is a discussion on PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2014, 08:14 AM   #553
Rookie

shaq32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project

If it's ok I have a slightly updated update. It's mostly appearance edits of a few ratings (mostly freshman, sophomores, nba prospects) and a few redshirts that I can post.

To be warned the 2 created teams are Carleton college. A Prettt damn good team that has defeated plenty of d1 teams in exhibitions like Memphis twice this year. They have two (doubtful) nba prospects in the Scrubb brothers you can feel free to delete then if you want.

Let me know if you have any specific changes you might want made.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:35 PM   #554
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq32
If it's ok I have a slightly updated update. It's mostly appearance edits of a few ratings (mostly freshman, sophomores, nba prospects) and a few redshirts that I can post.

To be warned the 2 created teams are Carleton college. A Prettt damn good team that has defeated plenty of d1 teams in exhibitions like Memphis twice this year. They have two (doubtful) nba prospects in the Scrubb brothers you can feel free to delete then if you want.

Good work man! Just move it to the 2014-15 thread and attach the file!
Old 12-09-2014, 01:18 PM   #555
Rookie

Quote:

Question for you about your created teams. Is the Carleton team you created a university from Canada?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2015, 05:46 PM   #556
MVP

OVR: 3

Might be a good idea to update this with the link to the final ver sion.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 02-05-2016, 09:54 AM   #557
Just started!

Thanks for your hard work gentlemen! Truly enjoying 2k8 all over again. ✅✔✅✔✅💯
Old 02-27-2016, 07:54 PM   #558
Rookie

shaq32's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall.canadian
Question for you about your created teams. Is the Carleton team you created a university from Canada?
Yeah they are it was a team I made that at the time had the Scrubb brothers. Phil Scrubb had a legendary college career and led them over multiple D-1 teams (beat Memphis twice last year)

I made them before I knew I would be posting my appearance edits and they aren't up to date.
Old 02-28-2016, 05:40 PM   #559
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah they are it was a team I made that at the time had the Scrubb brothers. Phil Scrubb had a legendary college career and led them over multiple D-1 teams (beat Memphis twice last year)

I made them before I knew I would be posting my appearance edits and they aren't up to date.

That's pretty cool you added them into the game! I'm from ottawa where Carlton from and I've played against them as I went to cross town rival university of ottawa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »