Home

**Official CH 2K6 (360) Impressions Sticky**

This is a discussion on **Official CH 2K6 (360) Impressions Sticky** within the College Hoops 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2006, 03:28 PM   #73
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: **Official CH 2K6 (360) Impressions Sticky**

played exactly 10 secs worth..1st off WOW 16 camera angles To name a few they have the wire angle, the nosebleed, showtime angle jeez.......Also players are smaller compared to the court.. Jerseys dont look like they are about to come over players heads on jump shots (less jersey movement) Also they have a game speed slider like Live from 0-100 numbered.
Old 03-07-2006, 03:33 PM   #74
Pro

bbondsfan25's Arena

OVR: 5

yeah there are some awesome camera angles
Old 03-07-2006, 03:35 PM   #75
Pro

Tmac's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldSox
Help a GT fan stuck at work? What are Tech's ratigns and does their home court have the large logo in the center of the court?

Much thanks in advance!
Georgia Tech
Overall 77
Offense 76
Defense 76

On their court is a big *** GT and a huge Yellowjacket
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2006, 03:35 PM   #76
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Would someone mind checking if University Of Texas At Arlington (SLC / Southland Conference) is in the game? In real life, the UTA court (at Texas Hall) is actually on a stage, with bleachers on one side only, and theatre seating on the other side. It's pretty cool; the ball rolls off stage, people sometimes even fall off. In past versions of College Hoops, they didn't put the court on stage. Would someone mind checking if it's correct this time? It's certainly no deal breaker for me (I'll get the game when I get a 360); I'm just curious.

For those interested, here's a little blurb about Texas Hall from http://utamavs.collegesports.com/fac...acilities.html

Named "The Best Place in America to Watch College Basketball" by Sports Illustrated in 1997, Texas Hall is the home to UTA's men's and women's basketball and volleyball teams. Possibly the most unique setting for intercollegiate events in the nation, the Mavericks home court seats 4,200 and allows fans two areas of seating that allow for two radically different ways to watch the game. One side of the court gives the UTA faithful the opportunity to sit in plush, theater-style seating while watching the action on the elevated floor. This means that fans will never have to yell, "Down in front!" since the action is taking place a few feet higher then them. Imagine rock concert meets run-n-gun offense. The other side of the court is for the fan who wants to be close up to the event. With seats just a few feet from the court, fans in the bleacher area are right on top of the action. Texas Hall is also equipped with one of the best sound and lighting systems around, contributing to an atmosphere that makes "Ball at the Hall" one of the most exciting and unique experiences for fans, student-athletes, coaches and everyone else involved.
Old 03-07-2006, 03:39 PM   #77
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

well enough single player im going online
Old 03-07-2006, 03:54 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 1

Are the valley teams ranked higher?
Old 03-07-2006, 03:56 PM   #79
Th* N*w F*c* *f D**th

MNOFSTEEL34's Arena

OVR: 9

after playing a game i can say this game flows so much better than nba2k6. Plus the camera angles are great, so much variety. "Nosebleed" camera angle is by far the best one, in my opinion.

The drills you can do in practice are great. You can practice fastbreaks, post up plays,timed jumpshots and many more... Haven't went into legacy yet, but just playing single games are fun...

plus in the sliders menu it actually has the number vs. having to count clicks from left to right
Twitter Mnofsteel3432
Facebook Dennis Butler

Feel free to add me
Old 03-07-2006, 04:04 PM   #80
All Star

RockyTop1's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgetright11
I'm a new member and was thinking about picking this up tonight. But since G.R.A.W doesnt come out until tomorrow i'll buy them both. Is college worth the extra 60 bucks?
welcome to the site man.

anyways I checked out the achievements online and they blow, just like 2k6's did. seems like they would make one for completing a year in legacy, winning the ncaa champ, winning 20 games in a season, etc etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »