Home

**Official CH 2K6 (360) Impressions Sticky**

This is a discussion on **Official CH 2K6 (360) Impressions Sticky** within the College Hoops 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2006, 01:02 PM   #17
MVP

dcleve11's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: **Official CH 2K6 (360) Impressions Sticky**

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShureShot66
Yessir... right down to the colors of the lane and the backboard.
Are you saying you can edit the court for your team? That is pretty cool.
Old 03-07-2006, 01:06 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcleve11
Are you saying you can edit the court for your team? That is pretty cool.
if its like xbox, which im sure it is, you cant change logo placement, add logos, change TEXTS... its strictly colors of stuff. but nonetheless, a great and needed addition.
Old 03-07-2006, 01:07 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
if its like xbox, which im sure it is, you cant change logo placement, add logos, change TEXTS... its strictly colors of stuff. but nonetheless, a great and needed addition.
Havent played with it, but i suspect that's the case too just from eyeballing it. Can change a lot of the small things but not necessarily the big things.
Old 03-07-2006, 01:17 PM   #20
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

People I will put it like this, everything from current gen is there and some...Anyone thinking this is nothing but a port...will be mistaken.

Its better than NBA 2k6 on 360 and thats saying alot. Even the gameplay is smooth as h..l!!! This game is just downright impressive....I will start on roster edits as soon as I get home from work tonight.

In the meantime, if you don't have it already, go get it....My GOODNESS the wait was well, well, well worth it...VC / KUSH does it again....
Old 03-07-2006, 01:30 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

THIS GAME IS AWESOME.. first off, let me say that i am a huge NC STATE Fan, so of course i started off by inputing my players names, and then starting my first game against UNC.

let me say this game is realistic on default sliders. im only playing 10 minute halves. im at halftime right now. and the score is 32-24 UNC is beating me

this game plays like my real nc state team is playing at this point in the season. UNC is owning me on the offensive boards, and my team is struggling to score any points other than 3's... UNC is pounding the ball inside to Hansbrough, who had 20 points in the 1st half!!!

im playin on all conference to start

UNC has 6 offensive boards to my 0, and is winning the rebounding edge 15-6

im not happy im losing my first game to UNC, but so far the game is really impressive, it feels like a real game with the student sections, and the graphics are obviously very fluid and very good. ill come back to post more when my game is over.

also a side note.. my playbook actually pretty much resembles the nc state playbook, with some back door cuts, and high post rubs. very impressive. eventhough jsut like real life, my team is cold from 3 land, and thats our only offense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2006, 01:32 PM   #22
MVP

dbeth's Arena

OVR: 21

Did they get the Badgers unis fixed from the XBox version? I sent some pics to the art dev. that posts here with their new unis. They should have red on the shoulders and across the rear of the shorts...no stripes up the sides of the shirt/tank.

Go Badgers!
Old 03-07-2006, 01:41 PM   #23
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by littakilla
THIS GAME IS AWESOME.. first off, let me say that i am a huge NC STATE Fan, so of course i started off by inputing my players names, and then starting my first game against UNC.

let me say this game is realistic on default sliders. im only playing 10 minute halves. im at halftime right now. and the score is 32-24 UNC is beating me

this game plays like my real nc state team is playing at this point in the season. UNC is owning me on the offensive boards, and my team is struggling to score any points other than 3's... UNC is pounding the ball inside to Hansbrough, who had 20 points in the 1st half!!!

im playin on all conference to start

UNC has 6 offensive boards to my 0, and is winning the rebounding edge 15-6

im not happy im losing my first game to UNC, but so far the game is really impressive, it feels like a real game with the student sections, and the graphics are obviously very fluid and very good. ill come back to post more when my game is over.

also a side note.. my playbook actually pretty much resembles the nc state playbook, with some back door cuts, and high post rubs. very impressive. eventhough jsut like real life, my team is cold from 3 land, and thats our only offense
Has to be the most realistic game of bball ever! Best impression ever!
Old 03-07-2006, 01:44 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
People I will put it like this, everything from current gen is there and some...Anyone thinking this is nothing but a port...will be mistaken.

Its better than NBA 2k6 on 360 and thats saying alot. Even the gameplay is smooth as h..l!!! This game is just downright impressive....I will start on roster edits as soon as I get home from work tonight.

In the meantime, if you don't have it already, go get it....My GOODNESS the wait was well, well, well worth it...VC / KUSH does it again....
Sounds good. Im a bigger College fan then NBA, so I was hoping to be as good or even better then NBA 2K. 6 cant come soon enough!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »