Home

60GB 360 to replace 20GB 360?

This is a discussion on 60GB 360 to replace 20GB 360? within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2008, 04:51 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: 60GB 360 to replace 20GB 360?

I don't ever see myself buying another 360 due to the failures of the previous systems. Don't get me wrong I loved the system itself when it worked. Looks like a lot of people knew what they were talking about regarding the ps3. Peace!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2008, 05:36 PM   #10
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
I don't ever see myself buying another 360 due to the failures of the previous systems. Don't get me wrong I loved the system itself when it worked. Looks like a lot of people knew what they were talking about regarding the ps3. Peace!!!!!!
It's a great system when it works though. Plus until Sony catches up with online support, and developers stop being lazy, the 360 is sticking around for me.
Old 03-07-2008, 10:51 PM   #11
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus GTR
It's a great system when it works though. Plus until Sony catches up with online support, and developers stop being lazy, the 360 is sticking around for me.
I wish that Sony was charging $20-$25 a year for their online so it could improve. At that point, than the PS3 is the system to go with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2008, 01:28 AM   #12
Pro

truckie16's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
Does that mean you dumped your 360 for a PS3? If so, was it a good move for you in hind sight?
I'm on my 3rd right now. I'm thinking of making the switch.

On Topic: I agree with what a few of the other posters said, make a console that will last and forget adding BD and a bigger HDD.
Old 03-14-2008, 08:59 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
They should just make a fully loaded 360.

120 gig HD
Built in Blu ray
Built in wireless
Full BC

and just stop with the slightly modded versions.
They would never do that it actually makes sense.
Old 03-14-2008, 09:11 PM   #14
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus GTR
that's why I'm still open to getting a 360 again, but only after they put out a better model. While I'm happy with my ps3 and am ecstatic that I don't have to worry every time I turn it on, I miss Live too much.

The PSN network isn't as community based, friends lists are worthless, and the updates to the network are so damn slow. I don't really feel hyped about Home, but goddamn, come out with it already. In game XMB wont even arrive until "summer"
Old 03-14-2008, 09:33 PM   #15
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by candymanGT
I wish that Sony was charging $20-$25 a year for their online so it could improve. At that point, than the PS3 is the system to go with.
Yeah the online is still really lacking. Who knows at this point when we will we in game XMB and a Home.... I thought I could go with the PS3 as my main console but the lack of online, and some games are still coming out worse on the PS3 forces me to keep the 360.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2008, 09:36 PM   #16
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
that's why I'm still open to getting a 360 again, but only after they put out a better model. While I'm happy with my ps3 and am ecstatic that I don't have to worry every time I turn it on, I miss Live too much.

The PSN network isn't as community based, friends lists are worthless, and the updates to the network are so damn slow. I don't really feel hyped about Home, but goddamn, come out with it already. In game XMB wont even arrive until "summer"
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we see don't see Home till late fall.

The closed beta isn't even complete yet and there are still plenty of bugs to iron out. Next would be open beta and close shop again to make necessary adjustments and than finally come out with the full release. With the way this has been dragging it will probably hit same time as Big Planet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »